Re: Holy shit... @Lil Ill and his GF

Comment

oh jesus

wat the fuck is goin on
          We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Yo Drew I don't understand? I get head and pussy all the time from my GF and people want to clown on me cause my relationship is normal and my life is great? If I embarrass myself on the web it's all for laughs and it's all fun and I'm just fucking around. I'm just having a good time smoking my Piff and do battles from time to time. The Fact you gave me Choppa and I had not much to work with wasn't a fair match in my book. People clowned on me and truth is I'm not seattlebattle okay. This shit got started by an asshole I know on youtube. I didn't think things would go this far. As far as my GF goes it's slim pickings in my little town and theres more guys than girls around here so consider me lucky to be getting pussy when ever I like. Plus she's got her tubes tided and I hit it raw dog and my sex is better than all ya'lls so I'm not mad at anyone for shit. I rap better than most these bitches on here and I'm not backing down for shit. This site is only for trolls and people that like to make fun of people and it is what it is. I'm just having fun and I'm not hating on the ones that don't deserve it.

Comment

I was drunk that night in the VIP spot and had a good time. Yes I'm with Candi Gomez from 103.5 and yes my girlfriend has been bfs for a long ass time. That is how I got to met her. People who think my GF is ugly need to look in the mirror and realize they ain't hot shit either. I'm happy with my GF and helping her raise her 3 kids cause the real father is too broke and too much of an asshole to raise them. I got a fuck load of money in the bank and I'm doing really good in life. For people to say they are doing better than me is a fucking lie. They are not a better person than me cause of what I do and I've lived up to my responsibly to become a man. People get the wrong idea about me on the web and in real life I'm totally a different person. What I do on the web is just me fucking around and having a good time and collaborating with motherfuckers.

Comment

Last time someone talked shit to me and my GFs face I put the dude in the hospital and I went to jail for a night so ya'll don't have the nuts to say that shit my face. Me and my GF would fuck ya'll up. She used to be a boxer okay. We live together I'm helping her raise her 3 kids cause the real father is a low life piece of shit. Ya'll can apologize later when I upload a new battle vid where I clear up all this shit and prove I'm better than ya'll at life in general.

Comment

You're a short tubby dude with a bowl cut bro no one's scared of you. Your gf is a behemoth though so I might think twice before talkin shit to her

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

That is me in the batman suit and that was me as Joker too. I was just fucking around in 09 for Halloween. The shit was funny at the time not gunna lie. I just made this shit cause I'm a fan of the movie. RIP Heath Ledger

Comment

• Re: Holy shit... @Lil Ill and his GF

Ya everyone's trying to get famous off me now. Maybe cause they can't do it on their own cause their lives are pathetic.

Comment

i dont no who u r
                        but mate your girlfriend is a Bactrosaurus

Comment

That was my GF interviewing me okay. She is camera shy okay. I'm 26 she's 34 okay it's an 8 year difference and I'm not ashamed. All the girls my age around here had their chance to be with me and blew and fucked theirs lives up with men that don't even fucking love them or the kids they made. SO WHO'S THE BITCH NOW?

Comment

wtf r u talkin about
                            i dont want your fuckin life story you fat waste of sperm

Comment

Lmao wow

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Those rap battles sites are full of back stabbers and I'd get nothing outta it if you ask me. Why waste my time with them? it's not worth it. I got better things to do besides rap battling nobodies for 5 bucks

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X