no man i aint bout that

Comment

Re: Ay Yo Choppa

i got over it about 3 weeks ago

Comment

This fag wrote this on his fantasy character bio:

The silence was audible.

Trunks looked from side to side, swallowing heavily as his eyes looked from one shadowy figure to the next. He knew some of the people gathered; others were a mystery. It mattered not. They all were here, same as Trunks was. Perhaps they had come willingly and perhaps not. The scene still cut through the small child's train of thought, terrifying him. He choked a scream down as he recalled once again the capture.

It was the dead of night, and Trunks was lying on his bed, stomach down, doing some homework(his mother had threatened him with a beating), but mostly daydreaming of what he could do for tomorrow. The first sign something was going to be different about that night was when the lamp he'd been reading by suddenly went out. First off, Trunks Briefs wasn't afraid of anything. Don’t forget that. But when the lights went out, he got a little… cautious. Monsters lived in the darkness. And not monsters like the Boogeyman - that was for little kids. Trunks had nightmares of very real, very dangerous monsters that he'd either met or been told about by his father. In fact, his Dad seemed to have--

"Uh… Dad? That you?" Trunks called out into the darkness. Perhaps his father was messing with him again, he thought hopefully. His Dad did that from time to time, as ‘Saiyan warriors should fear nothing, least of all the opponent.’

Jerk.

But his question was met with silence.

Trunks got up awkwardly, pushing his books to the side and crawling off the bed, hitting the ground with his feet and doing a casual frontflip to land on his feet. “Dad!?” he called a little louder, the hairs on the back of his neck starting to rise. There was a sudden crash, a muffled moan, and then more silence. Still unsure what was going on, Trunks crawled into a small corner in his room and squinted his eyes, watching the room from his safe hidey-hole.

Even though he was one of the most powerful people in the universe, he was still just a little kid and forgot that sometimes, after all.

Instantly, all his tension was gone. Trunks felt his eyes slowly closing. The last thought he had before completely conking out was that he didn’t have to ‘go’ anymore.

Trunks finally pulled his mind back from that scene, wiping a cold bead of sweat that had threatened to drop into his eyeball. A deep booming voice went out through the clearing where everyone stood, making the trees sway and loom over the circle menacingly, as though the villain who had brought them all together was all around them – which, perhaps he was.

“Finally! All of you… gathered right here.” He paused, allowing what he’d said to sink in, and eventually be carried away with the slight wind blowing around them. “I will admit, I had my doubts on how hard this would be, but that matters not now: you all are here, and you all shall play.”

Play? Trunks perked up at this. Maybe the creepy man was just bad at talking to people, Trunks wildly thought to himself, and we’re just going to play tag and go home! But even Trunks knew this was a childish thought. Everything had been explained to him by one of the hooded figures as he slowly awakened from the tranq they’d shot him with.

This was nothing short of a duel to the death, and Trunks, like it or not, was one of the gladiators.

“Well, you all know why you are here, so there’s no reason for me to delay this further. On my mark…”

Trunks stiffened. The moment was here. He knew he was strong enough to do it, but could he? He knew he could recognize Krillin in particular, Goku’s closest friend next to his own Father. Other shapes seemed familiar as well. How could he kill them? But if it was them or him, how could Trunks die?

He was the son of the Saiyan Prince. He would not lose, could not lose. He may have been young, but who was it that nearly turned back Buu single-handedly? Who was the most powerful person his age, of all time probably? There was no way Trunks would die. He was just a kid! Kids don’t die!

“Ready?” Trunks was anything but, but he shook his head, let the butterflies settle, and put his game face back on.

“……Begin.”

And life, as Trunks knew it, would never be the same.

Comment

Comment

Chop bout to pick out a casket for this boy soon imo

Comment

i aint mad at ya chop you can have your fun since you some illiterate canadian hillbilly dont understand the concept of writing in your spare time cuz i got other hobbies outside battle rap lmfao

Comment

U got over it in 3 weeks?

U registered in 2009 and those posts from nov 2012

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/account/Tehran%27he

Nerd bird

Comment

Lmaooo yo pentagon i got a 100 sided pair of dice hit me up
                          Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

yeah you can get over something wtf does that even need a response

Comment

Originally posted by Clouds View Post
                              :d4:

Comment

Originally posted by Clouds View Post
                                Clouds spazzin!!!!!1!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X