What would happen if OTBVA niggas meet irl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What would happen if OTBVA niggas meet irl?

got to "Of course" then I stopped reading, solid clash UV
    Originally posted by frank rizzo
    yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

i have no way of knowing anything about that time ur right woooooowwww

Comment

sandwich & faggot rhyme plz chill, he said pregnant cuz he's intricate n innovative
        yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

lolololol

Comment

Dewya Blaemeh

Comment

beatles>>>> oasis tbh...
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

nothing to compare it with hahah some scientist tried to teach me something about isaac newton i slapped him in the face and called em a cunt how the fuck would he know any of that [MENTION=6920]creg[/MENTION] its just not possible

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                  got to "Of course" then I stopped reading, solid clash UV
                  Son of a bitch, you would suck my cock :)

Comment

Nothing else you can insult me with, other than my grammer? Ofcourse your engish is better, but thats because you´re a skinny white 4 eyes pussy, behind a screen. Now stfu please, if you want a date, sign at a gay dating site please

Comment

lmao you think i clicked play on that shit fuck boi?!

bwhahahahah

Comment

So me and my good friend Sam decided to go to Olive Garden to get something to eat. I hear only good things about their breadsticks and that's all I planned on buying. If I played my cards right, I could get out of there with a bill of only a few dollars.

On the way over, I decided to probe Sam a little and see if I could get him to pay for my food. It's just like luring a clown into your house so you can kill him because he reminds you of a bad incident during childhood. I just went for it. I'd probably suck a cock for a free meal, I said. He was just gazing ahead and this broke him out of the trance. He snapped his head towards me and asked,"What?" The look in his eyes made me back down. That wasn't me, that was the radio. He eyed me wearily. It was going to take a long time to live that one down.

We finally arrived at the Olive Garden. Sam was staying a few steps away from me. He was probably afraid I'd try to rape him before dinner to increase my appetite or something silly. I guess he figured it's easier before because you might cramp up trying to rape on a full stomach. If there's one thing I learned on the streets, it's never rape on a full stomach. You can cramp up and your victim can get away.

So the waitress brought the breadsticks and salad. I ate one breadstick and went for another. The second one I grabbed looked just like a penis. It was amazing, a penis made of bread. I cock slapped Sam across the face with it. It's a lot more satisfying to see a grease mark left on their face with bread instead of your penis. I looked over and I saw the waitress there. Sam, watch this, I said. I shoved the breadstick down my pants.

I put the breadstick down my left pant leg and it looked like a huge penis bulge. Even my mouth was watering and I'm straight. The waitress came over and I just sat there, with my legs apart, inviting her to come and play in my penial garden. She looked at my bulge and back up at me. I winked. I mouthed the words, it's all yours. It was actually Olive Garden's but she didn't have to know.

I kept the breadstick in there during the course of the meal. I kind of liked it there. It gave me +4 to my confidence skill. The waitress walked by again and she put a slip of paper on the table. It wasn't the bill, it was a note that said she wanted me after closing.

Sam left and I waited around. By this time, the breadstick was leaving a grease mark on my pants, so I shifted it to the other side. This thing was my ticket to endless amounts of sex. The waitress found me, turns out her name is Cindy, and said she'd give me a ride to her place. The whole time back to her place, she kept trying to reach over and grab my breadstick. I had to keep slapping her hand away. One little feel and this was all over.

Two hundred hand slaps later, we were finally at her house. I carried her upstairs, kissing the whole time. I threw her down on the bed and told her that I'd be right back, I had to put a condom on. "Oh, honey, let me do it," she said. Oh God, no, I'll do it, I told her, I have to pee, too. So I ran out of the room before she could say anything else.

In the bathroom, I was pretty nervous. I was about to slip a condom over my breadstick and fuck a girl with it. Oh well, may as well jump in. I put the condom over it and went back into her room. I made sure to turn the lights off so she couldn't see it. After a bit kissing, I began to penetrate her with it. So far, so good. Then she looked up at me in a panicked state, "Oh no, did I just crush your penis in two?" I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she tightened her vagina and it felt like my penis was crushed. She reached down and felt it. I guess she felt enough penises in her day to know it wasn't a penis.

"I can't believe you're fucking me with a breadstick!" she yelled. I grabbed the breadstick and threw it in the corner, go fetch, I said, then I remember she was human, not a dog. I really gotta stop having sex with animals. I wasn't going to trick her that easy. So I started to apologize, about three seconds in, I pushed her on the bed, grabbed the end of the covers, wrapped her up in them and rolled her off the bed. I dashed out of there. Let's just hope I never see her again.
                        mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Originally posted by Ultraviolence View Post
                          Nothing else you can insult me with, other than my grammer? Ofcourse your engish is better, but thats because you´re a skinny white 4 eyes pussy, behind a screen. Now stfu please, if you want a date, sign at a gay dating site please

Comment

Originally posted by larry word View Post
                            lol im gay
                            And I'm astounded by your fucking stupidity!! The fact you called me a dumb bitch doesn't mean anything to me, the fact is that YOU are the dumb bitch over here.... Do the world a fucking favour and kill your pathetic and retarded existence!! Fucking pathetic son of a fucking bitch!!

Comment

Originally posted by fartface View Post
                              nothing to compare it with hahah some scientist tried to teach me something about isaac newton i slapped him in the face and called em a cunt how the fuck would he know any of that [MENTION=6920]creg[/MENTION] its just not possible
                              awful comparison u little shit

the difference is that u don't need a contextual connection to understand scientific findings

you can't say "omg they were ahead of their time!" without being part of the generation it took place in. you have no reference-point to start from, sittin in ur mom's dirty basement playin her dusty ass vinyl from the same year doesn't count

Comment

we need [MENTION=4459]Bookbag Jimmy[/MENTION] in here to explain the depths and intricacies of Aqua and their message to the youth.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X