Comment

• Re: Norbes lookin for Morgz?

chaunce used harden

it was not effective
            Originally posted by Stock
            hey guys its so hot out in Launceston today
            about to throw boomerangs and what not
            Originally posted by Timmy
            Chaunce maybe Crunk would come back 2 life if u took a fuckin shower
            Originally posted by The Boy Boy Young Trill
            wow who fuckin cares, will not be back to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Scouser View Post
              Wait so u told them morgz info

or im i reading this wrong
              no I didn't

Comment

Originally posted by jewbs View Post
                Choppa at a Cross-roads he down for reppin otbva and urltv both hard this gone tear his heart out lml........NO HOMO
                This gonna beautiful defining moment in choppa's life. Lets see what side he chooses.

Comment

I was trying to read the thread but then i saw zero's avatar and decided to fap.

anywho, u already know i ain't a fan of the bootlegs. By pulling down the url bootlegs, u are obviously acknowledging there is something wrong with posting those bootlegs. Then by that logic u have no choice but to acknowledge that every bootleg u posted was not the "right thing to do".

This makes the site look like a bunch of hypocrites if u bootleg one company and leave the others alone. The only way the site is going to respect u is to pick a side. There can be no favoritism in ur logic, or else the site and all those that run it come off lookin they got punked by url and are soft. U either take ALL of them down (Url, draft league, kotd, even gtec), keep all of them up and stand ur ground, orrrrr come off lookin like marks. I think its an easy call but will wait to see what u all do.

Comment

they aint even really bootlegs, it's all audio basically, there's nobody who listened to these who isn't going to still want to watch the video when it drops, who cares...

but i bet RM doesn't care as much about bootlegging smack battles as they do kotd ones, unless its erik foreman, and here i feel its the other way around, yall have more respect for URLTV than you do KOTD.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                      I was trying to read the thread but then i saw zero's avatar and decided to fap.

anywho, u already know i ain't a fan of the bootlegs. By pulling down the url bootlegs, u are obviously acknowledging there is something wrong with posting those bootlegs. Then by that logic u have no choice but to acknowledge that every bootleg u posted was not the "right thing to do".

This makes the site look like a bunch of hypocrites if u bootleg one company and leave the others alone. The only way the site is going to respect u is to pick a side. There can be no favoritism in ur logic, or else the site and all those that run it come off lookin they got punked by url and are soft. U either take ALL of them down (Url, draft league, kotd, even gtec), keep all of them up and stand ur ground, orrrrr come off lookin like marks. I think its an easy call but will wait to see what u all do.
                      keep up http://www.otbva.com/o/otbva-integri...7.html?t=25647

Comment

dayum looks who's back

Comment

Hey!

Comment

damn it was hard readin this thread shit was a cringefest

Comment

the only reason craig came back is because he sensed a single syllable rhyme in the thread title and had enough of this bullshit

Comment

wtf is going on my finger issplit open and hurts fuckpolysporin
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X