Niggaplz finally exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Niggaplz finally exposed

Shut it dooowwwwwwwn Shut it doooooowwwwn.

Craig cold as ice
    Originally posted by NoIam Stax
    I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

I always pictured him to look like sean kingston dont ask me y lol
      We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

lmao b4 i posted my pic som1, i forget who, said they pictured me looking like F.L.O
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

This calls for a Willy.

Bwahahaahaahahaahahahahaahahaha!

This Scottish dweeb is so obsessed with daddy he begged for me not to rape him last night so he could stay up all night creating a fake persona to masturbate to while daddy's busy raping hoes and can't give him any attention.....bwahahahaahahaahaha....scottish dweebs.......bwahahaahhaha....url shits on kotd.......bwahahaahahahha....hollow killed pass....bwahahahah

Comment

Comment

dead craig broke him
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Comment

lol hes right guys i went back in time to 2007 to create this fake persona on Dancehallreggae.com to pin on him

http://forum.dancehallreggae.com/sho...why-he-banned?

Rizzla aka Limey aka Philly aka Greedy is so stupid he always blow his cover...he is so easy to spot under an assumed name. he has a stick fasination with tellin people to insert objects up their rectum...he has a thing for sodomy the list goes on.

ya that dont sound like you atall

Comment

Man, Greedy has been on this bitch for like 5 years and even used 4-5 different aliases at one time. I remember about 3 years ago, that nutcase would create threads then use 4 to 5 different names to answer his own threads. I watched him do that shit several times before exposing him to people. That youth has serious mental problems. How can you create a thread then answer your own thread with another name. Then argue with yourself again with another name. Then argue with the 3rd person, yourself, with another username. That youth is fukking sick and he needs to be banned from the internet all together..

Comment

http://forum.dancehallreggae.com/sho...=1#post3665591

Originally posted by hot_head
                      Now you can seriously go suck your mother's rancid cunt until her intestines unravel and slurp the puss out her herpes sores to use as lubricant for your man's dick.

That way he can fuck your syphilis battyhole until you're creaming on his cock, your anal rim turns inside out, and your lower intestines start leaking out your battyhole, you 8 yr old raping anal mongrel.

Fucking remedial sperm stain. Your mother shoulda been raped with a pitchfork by your uncle and you shoulda been scraped out and deposited in her asshole, you tranny.

this aint you

i recognise virgil when i c um.

Comment

he even does it in his jamaican dialect

http://www.badh.biz/badhland/viewtop...73e4e9f4a40365

Originally posted by philly340
                        fuk u mumma battyhole w/ ah concrete grider til it start gushin blood, den tek ah light pole wrapped in barb wire, dip it in clorox an rust, an fuk she battyhole til she howlin like Pavarotti, den shuv u head up she battyhole an suk out all deh shitty, bloody, batty meat, den put da shit inna blenda til it nice an smoothe. drink half deh mixture, buh dont swallow, jus tek ah baseball bat an fuk u granny battyhole it it buss open enuff 4 u 2 shuv u head up deh an spit deh mixture in she dry batty, den tek deh rest ah deh batty smoothie, pump it in2 ah fake dick, an fuk u fadda batty til him cyan bleed nuh more, den inject deh mixture in him batty.

den guh book ah ticket 2 disney world an nyam out cinderella battyhole

dyinnnn

Comment

Niggaplz dosnt deserve this, he's been nothing but nice to u craig and u stab him in the back like this?

shame on you craig, shame on you

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
                            dead craig broke him

Dead @ me responding in the manner I always
                            do when Craig claims he's about to expose me
                            being me broke.

Comment

Tsk tsk tsk….see, this is why I insist on shoving my fat cock in your disgusting shithole and fucking you til you prolapse on a nightly basis then making you suck my shit covered cock clean while I rape your mommy’s asshole with a coolander.

When I leave you alone you spend all night creating fake personas and typing up rape fantasies……smh…..hop off my swag’s dick.

Comment

Two great posts in a row by a great guy

wagwan nieegaplz

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X