• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Over 90% of Americans believe in God

the day they can prove there is no God, is the day i'll stop believing
    HOETBVA

Comment

Dead @ this dude twisting my words. Do I have to write faith "in God" every time? I thought it was understood that that was what I was talking about.
      http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
        Dead @ this dude twisting my words. Do I have to write faith "in God" every time? I thought it was understood that that was what I was talking about.
        I didn't twist any words.

Dead@the bible not mentioning dinosaurs, the hundreds of planets in our universe etc
        I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-RJeqyh-vI"]Jim Jefferies - Religion - YouTube[/ame]

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by iammrgetitdone View Post
            The day they can prove there is no Zeus, is the day I'll stop believing.
            Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
            LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
            im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
            nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
            u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
            Originally posted by fresco
            when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
            cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

• The number of logical fallacies here wouldn't be nearly as bad if they weren't paired with arrogance.

I don't believe in a deistic god, but I do believe in a higher power - the laws of physics. Physics govern everything we are able to do and they are everywhere, all the time.

Some people think it's sad being an atheist because religious people believe there is something better to strive for that is waiting for us when we die. To that, I posit that being an atheist allows you to realize the beauty of the simple fact that as humans, we not only get to experience something as beautiful as life, but we also are able to experience it on a much different level than any other living entity that we know of.

Comment

Originally posted by iammrgetitdone View Post

you cant see how stupid that sounds? cmon...

you believe in something because no one can prove it doesnt exist?

do you believe in the easter bunny bro? theres literally no proof an easterbunny doesnt exist.

Comment

people in Jerusalem are from the place faith originated from yet they get bombed and shot up all the time ..i guess god wants them to pray more

Comment

God makes gay people
                    Writes book saying to kill gay people

FLAWLESS

Dallas Realtor

Comment

The thing that makes me laugh is everyone likes to attribute all the good things that happen in this world to "god" (fuck it/him/her btw), but no one attributes all the fucked up things like little kids with leukemia or babies being raped to "god." Arguments to the existence of an "intervening" deity are delusional....plain and simple.
                      Originally posted by creg
                      Polisci's charm is unmistakable nh

Comment

Originally posted by SuomiMetal View Post
                        The number of logical fallacies here wouldn't be nearly as bad if they weren't paired with arrogance.

I don't believe in a deistic god, but I do believe in a higher power - the laws of physics. Physics govern everything we are able to do and they are everywhere, all the time.

Some people think it's sad being an atheist because religious people believe there is something better to strive for that is waiting for us when we die. To that, I posit that being an atheist allows you to realize the beauty of the simple fact that as humans, we not only get to experience something as beautiful as life, but we also are able to experience it on a much different level than any other living entity that we know of.

what else

Comment

Originally posted by Shutupngoaway View Post
                          people in Jerusalem are from the place faith originated from yet they get bombed and shot up all the time ..i guess god wants them to pray more
                          Dead @ Jerusalem being the place faith originated from.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                            Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
                            I didn't twist any words.

Dead@the bible not mentioning dinosaurs, the hundreds of planets in our universe etc
                            Nobody said the bible was 100% truth. It's more symbolic than anything.
                            http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                              God makes gay people
                              Writes book saying to kill gay people

FLAWLESS

Comment

Originally posted by Shutupngoaway View Post

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X