OTBVA BEHIND THE SCENES: DRAKE EXPOSED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OTBVA BEHIND THE SCENES: DRAKE EXPOSED

If some1 hacked bob acct then starting posting gay shit or insulting ppl then that's one thing and would be considered as disrespecting bob

But whoever hacked his acct didn't do that do why would Bob be mad?

I've posted my password b4 numerous times on here idgaf if u login to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
      If some1 hacked bob acct then starting posting gay shit or insulting ppl then that's one thing and would be considered as disrespecting bob

But whoever hacked his acct didn't do that do why would Bob be mad?

I've posted my password b4 numerous times on here idgaf if u login to it
      Getting into someones account without permission is violation of trust, period

Lml you guys are funny

Comment

EF acting like we got into his Facebook and sent messages saying "FUK U BITCH" to his mom

Comment

• Bob... I see you

Thats all ima say bro. Don't play these approval games and expect me to be cool w/ it. I guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter what I think, but I rallied for you and always been straight forward with you.

You being supportive of this is just not what I expected

Comment

Trust? On the Internet?

Agagahahagsgshdhdjdjdkdjdjsgafafsgs

Only ppl I trust are family

Sopranos shit nigga

Bob didn't trust any of us to begin with so how could any of us break it

I don't trust any of y'all

Erik: 'I trust y'all'

Comment

Wow this nigga said "violation of trust"

someone plz tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this shit is weird as fuck

VIOLATION OF TRUST

ABOUT A FORUM ACCOUNT
              Originally posted by frank rizzo
              yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

• ^ do whatever you gotta do, bro

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                  i've never MET you before
                  Originally posted by Penguin
                  the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
                  Originally posted by soDAMcluless
                  so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

I refuse to believe Foreman not full scale no barrels hold trolling right now

"Violation of trust"
                    "Acting like he's friends with us mods on RM then doing some blablabla, that's COWARD shit"
                    "Reality check"

this can't be real
                    [MENTION=3922]serge T[/MENTION] as a veteran of internet seriousness what's your diagnosis on this matter? Troll or no troll?
                    Originally posted by frank rizzo
                    yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

LOL c'mon, Bob was in on that shit. I respect his G and just think that it would've been dope had he been upfront about it from the getgo.

Who cares, though? Foreman, they're just screenshots of us discussing RM shit. Maybe some of us took some matters a bit too seriously and others wanted a XXX forum? Take it in stride, it's not like they're posting your arrest record n' shit.

lmao@internet seriousness.
                      The sentence below is true
                      The sentence above is false

Comment

Erik a fag with down syndrome
                        [MENTION=3342]serge[/MENTION] bob had nuthin to do with it u idiot

Y'all just sayin this so u hope we'd say who actually responsible and who drake is

Ain't gonna work

Comment

i thought Drake was just Drake

;(

i am disappoint

Comment

• Nah serge I had nothin negative about me exposed at all

I just know a few of the dudes gettin heavily bashed in these exposure threads are dudes he met IRL and were all cool with him. These people are friends of mine, and I can't even third party support the roasting sessions, much less picture sitting around a virtual campfire with some rats that went through the trouble of breaking into my account (which prob didn't even happen)

Supporting that shit while acting cool with these people is snake shit I dont condone, fuck outta here

Comment

U mean those ppl u met are ur ONLY friends...

Comment

No, because for that, I'd have to care first. Yall took the screenshots and have easily read more Pit threads than I ever did. "I have thousands". It's a double edged sword to post those and call people lames when you're interested in reading year old threads to begin with.

Bob has screens, so he was in on it. You'd have to be braindead, or just Choppa, to not realize that. I repeat, though: Whoooooo caaaaaaares. Whether it's him, you, or even Temperanza or some shit, noone gives a shit but maybe EF, lol.

What do you think is going to happen? Judge is going to show up at his house with Cozy and threaten to ban him from rm?

Stop that.
                                The sentence below is true
                                The sentence above is false

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X