My SoundCloud and Audios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My SoundCloud and Audios

To also be fair, Miss Deedz isn't too bad at comics.
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

iah i didn't read every thread though lol

Idk i saw him and FB going back and forth pretty heated and then Miles apologized for something and the tide seemed to subside.

Can't recall Kurbz and him going back and forth, hard to keep track based on the fact the shit gets lost after norm posts/ makes off topic threads a couple times every day since they seem to do Porter numbers with the pages
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

[MENTION=37763]Miles702[/MENTION] for posting content and in no way related to Miami huffing and puffing.

Comment

That was a lie.

Comment

Wait a minute...

Am i responsible for this ?

Didn't i tell Raw to set y'all up for a battle?... ahh shit thats right then it snowballed
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I'm already exposed? I ain't got shit to hide? Hell if Tag wants he can meet me at my job some day when he's in town.

I don't need to put on a front, even online. That's pointless. You have my Twitter. Oh no. I'm sad now. You have my FB Artist page. It's empty. You have my SC (thanks for the views). You had a picture, I gave you more. You talked about my labret piercing. (It's a labret)

Exposure would mean I have something to hide. I'm proud of who I am. Fuck what your opinion is, it's nonconsequential to what I do in my every day life. I'm sitting at work, getting paid, while you shower me with attention I didn't even ask for. What more do I need?
              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

I actually have no issue with him
                But when him and Tadgh had their intraweb conversation and he was so dead set on his identity being hidden only to then expose himself I had to shed light on it

He will live

Comment

Goddamnit, I appreciate the effort anyone puts into making music and will add a few listens to your stats.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

OH, his arrogant posts haven't stopped though, so nvm, now I hate him

Comment

• Re: My SoundCloud and Audios

Why the fuck didn't i see the word labret before I typed that.

Comment

CLARKE AND MILES FTW

Comment

Yeah nothing to expose really but your identity. When you go through that much trouble to say you can't be found and such, of course people will jump at the opportunity.

It's like saying don't push the big red button.

You confirmed it's you, I'd just move forward and not speak on it again. Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                            Hey "miLEs".... in that third picture you posted your louvered closet doors are ajar

Maybe try learning how to close bifold doors completely - you fucking loser
                            I refuse to believe you thought this was serious

Comment

I'm not being arrogant. I'm being me. If that's arrogance, it won't change. I don't expect you to deal with it on my terms.

I didn't take anything serious. But you can't fault me for recourse when others talk shit. That's completely against my nature, and is already going to be a detriment to me here. I just decided to embrace it rather than shy from it.

Comment

Set it up whenever. I don't care lol. I'll write when I have time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X