• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BEAT I MADE

https://soundcloud.com/grimg718/devils-playground

Feel free to critique and criticize.

Re: NEW BEAT I MADE

I like it.
    Your drums don't hit hard enuff or that scream too loud imo only criticism I got.

Comment

^
      For listening & the feedback.

Comment

I think this is the dopest i heard from you.

Agree with the drums,the scream not a problem to me...i can see it being a problem if your trying to have people rap on it maybe but as a instrumental by itself,naw...or just have the scream come in every 8 bars.

Only thing id add to it would maybe have witches cackling maybe low key in the beginning or end or a lil chant of the witches reciting shit but run the witches through a filter/or pitch down the vocals of it,maybe the sound of a menacing wind blowing faintly(on some David Lynch type shit) to give it some ambiance or something like that until the beat drops and when it ends,then the wind gets louder as the track ends and then the beat abruptly stops.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

This shit is dope as hell, the scream should be a bit lower in volume but that melody is definitely cold.
          🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

I think it goes pretty hard, the scream could be more faint so it's not so overpowering, but I think the beat itself went pretty hard, it has like a heartbeat to it, creates a specific feel that actually fits nicely, but the scream could definitely be more faint so it doesn't override the beat as much as it does in those spots, it feels almost as if the scream has higher volume than anything else, but it still definitely goes hard nonetheless

Dope.
            The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
            ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Also, "fuck this shit" started playing immediately after and I just got hype enough to frisbee my toast across the room.
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

The scream made me think the drums would be louder, but then they weren't and I everything everyone else said made sense... dope overall th0..
                I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

yeah i didn't like the screams but the beats pretty good nh

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and criticism... I made it kinda on some novelty ringtone type shit thats why the scream so loud and low drums.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X