Most underrated rapper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most underrated rapper.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVk9zPpS7co"]Cormega - Get Out My Way - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zafLRk3Gank"]Cormega - Fallen Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Here's the intro. If you don't think this is hard then don't even fuck with the album

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GS0GEkR8Q&list=PLJ55U3go-fS4LHVi1ZrU_FfENy0Qo1I5o"]Dramatic Entrance - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I ain't gonna lie but I just wrote a diss track on Game on behalf of Meek Mill
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Subliminals to Nas but this shit go

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT9sFrBWP08&list=PLJ55U3go-fS4LHVi1ZrU_FfENy0Qo1I5o&index=3"]Thun And Kicko ft. Prodigy (Mobb Deep) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
              I ain't gonna lie but I just wrote a diss track on Game on behalf of Meek Mill
              No one cares

We in here discussing rap

Get the fuck out

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
                Originally posted by XXXlow View Post
                Guys, its just my opinion, calm down lol.

I like rappers who can rap and also make songs at it, its not just about lyrics.
                Flow, delivery, mic presence, lotta tings u know lol.
                the only thing thats annoying to me is all the shit you post is new age garbage(for lack of a better term)...i haven't seen you post anything released outside of the last couple years and i haven't heard anything remotely close to Hip-Hop,more like Hip-Pop..manufactured artists & tracks thats filled with a over abundance of clichés and mostly everything thats wrong with mainstream music today,shit thats shallow and rather soulless ...and its like you lack diversity with different genres and a overall vary stunted taste musically speaking with what you listen to.
                cot damn!!!

yo to be fair, I dont blame XL. shes just a manifestation of the new generation: they obviously create the demand for this new shit thats around. I guess they just wanna do drugs and turn up to nonsense ALL THE TIME.

theres this great passage in the hagakure:

“It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.”

we stuck with this shit i guess , its not gonna go back to the way it was :S

Comment

Originally posted by thatzNash View Post
                  droppin gems on em!
                  that cormega true meaning album is dope (havent listened to it all tho)

i like love in love out, what other dope tracks u like on that project?
                  my favs from that album are

Title Track itself
                  The Thin Line
                  The Legacy
                  Built For This
                  Endangered Species

Word,Love in Love out is one of my favs too

Ain't Gonna Change accapella is raw af too,def my fav accapella from him
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

yo nas/cormega would be vicious in a 2 v 2 battle

Comment

[MENTION=33313]WiggerDaDon[/MENTION] your hoe needs a check up from the neck up pimp
                      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by thatzNash View Post
                        droppin gems on em!
                        that cormega true meaning album is dope (havent listened to it all tho)

i like love in love out, what other dope tracks u like on that project?
                        my favs from that album are

Title Track itself
                        The Thin Line
                        The Legacy
                        Built For This
                        Endangered Species

Word,Love in Love out is one of my favs too

Ain't Gonna Change accapella is raw af too,def my fav accapella from him
                        Man that just shows you how well-rounded Cormega is

I wouldn't have named any of those personally

I would've said

Introspective (Cor always got the hard intros)
                        Verbal Graffiti
                        The True Meaning

off the top of my head

Whole album crazy tho

Comment

I like rappers who can rap and also make songs at it, its not just about lyrics.

naw ma you didn't post the thread as a question asking who you/we think is underrated but labeled in a way that could be taken as a definitive statement

the only thing thats annoying to me is all the shit you post is new age garbage(for lack of a better term)...i haven't seen you post anything released outside of the last couple years and i haven't heard anything remotely close to Hip-Hop,more like Hip-Pop..manufactured artists & tracks thats filled with a over abundance of clichés and mostly everything thats wrong with mainstream music today,shit thats shallow and rather soulless ...and its like you lack diversity with different genres and a overall vary stunted taste musically speaking with what you listen to.

No filler, all killer.

Comment

Too many underrated good rappers but off the top of my head i'll say Styles P...

Comment

Originally posted by window lurker View Post
                              @WiggerDaDon your hoe needs a check up from the neck up pimp
                              The bitch lookin like Cleveland Brown Jr. tf you think she got a neck for

Bitch look like the black HeavyBags

Her neck just as real as santa claus nigga

Comment

naw ma you didn't post the thread as a question asking who you/we think is underrated but labeled in a way that could be taken as a definitive statement

Justice, I'm sorry, but all the songs you posted, maybe. They're what you would call "real hip hop"

But they'er boring 2 me, I cannot listen to something with a beat like that lol.

I don't care, We'er living in a different era dude.

When I said underrated, I meant underrated for today, as in actually has a sound that ppl will like.

Some album from the 90's is not underrated, no one really cares about it anymore.

That should be getting plays today, but it's not u know, thus why it's underrated.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X