something i wrote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something i wrote

i make the music thats loose with trends sick of bunch of honey sickle wanting my dick like the uglyness my rhyme heaven scent im a picture of the distance i go like an athlete robbing trains masked up catch my flow heavy like the weather right now pouring down dis is mouth raw spray like a tank in isis im a candidate to hate match and propane blowing up like im blowing out your brains suttle game suttle seriousness never quittin this so feel the terror its a robbery of art how i spark up the dark put the words to the canvas like a vandal on the a line define the power of speech with my certain shine yeah im above the rest sly lyrics like a shadow in the lockness i ainta steppin or front on you i got my 9 lives living it up like im drunk off bru at a party still alive like im sippin bicardi on a tightrope in a circus flippin funk like im juggalling the death threats and giving it up so catch my pen from word of mouth i the nighttime vulture in the desert with a caktis trying to extract blood like a vampire trench list

this is what i do so what i do is nothing to you so what i do is helium to my speech park up and dry reech im sick of the seriousness so get it with eeze

pickle in a farm growing like the heritics im blamed of shame and i cant burry the shit so i spark like a star in the sky at night rabble on like a kyer with the bloody knuckles of a fighter not a deliberate i let my tongue dribble a bit n then spit in yo face like im at the stadium atch a catch with a gas n a match known to rock it like im taking it to tiffanys for a scratch fuck the map the heated turned up and i aint coming back scriptures deliverance pictures mind of a giant source of the whitness flowing like a tap at the pub when its christmas for bitches making hitler look like a fagget fuck maggots i sour out to the sound of the status coz propa propelling soldier of the coast to roller backwards hat n fresh appeal like i stole n rolled ya i dont laugh only snort lines and smoke glass no thats a lie i rolled past with nothing in my glass and left ya gobble smacked like the satellight is stuck in your heart im something different to the average boast up walk the ego like i can manage and aint stressin always carry on tradition like my style from the shit list to this shit im pulling away like im lost in space not looking for a rhyme or bait too fuck a bitch is on my bucket list so watch me mate you watch me like ive gone off tap but the 3rd eye robbin ya brain like i used to dack collect that wicked wack shit raps n another attempt to dack macks machin miltant mutant of the turtles always gone but never forgotten

this is what i do so what i do is nothing to you so what i do is helium to my speech park up and dry reech im sick of the seriousness so get it with eeze

so whats the problem with the sorrow figure it out and then kick the shit that your borrowed coz we all in this rhythm of life nothing to follow aimless attempts spittin to the way of the wind and the deaths demons a breathing in this freckle of life more like looking like a target with nothing to grab im firm late of days hate passed from brains that elevated the flow of the slayin bars for days in i aint payin its the life to live it and give nothing show something make mustard and throw it at the dumbness im a plumit and bounce off the rhythm like an astroid off a starship tingling wit the ping of the glass its a fuck of a crime to hate on a beat and bring beef to outshine but hey we all make mistakes so who gives a fuck just say it right collect smoe on the light thats shined n define what it ment to you now thats no lie capablities a rising heavens in sight but dwelling in hell has got me so high never die this is on till the break of dawn and the pirate eye alive with rhyme and the belly of the beast is outshinning the fine lyrics that i heat on now check it coz im bringing is passing the tirrony like a shit gone wrong

Re: something i wrote

Let me provide some constructive criticism:

This is utter dumpster juice.

Never write again.

Follow another passion.

Try again.

Comment

You will thank me later.

Comment

No disrespect, it sound like you been through a lot, and if it helps, keep at it.

I guess.

Comment

...not sure if this is suppose to rhyme,is free verse poetry or is striving to be a bootleg version of Faulkner doing some stream of consciousness shit
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Tl;dr

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X