Is Logic the biggest con rapper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Logic the biggest con rapper?

So I just made that term up lol, but it means a rapper that tricks ppl into thinking he's good.

Like here's what I mean.

Most ppl now in like the youth 14-19 think logic is a better rapper than Lil wayne because Wayne raps about "pussy, money" weed" is what they say u know.

And logic in interviews and songs comes across as intelligent by using "big words" and such.

It's like from an exterior point of view logic looks like the better rapper u know, but like it reminds me of a line Cassidy said.

"A rapper not a character that blabber a bunch of words that rhyme but don't make sense most of the time"

Which is the whole problem with logic, ppl love him cause they kinda get tricked into lol.

Like u hear him rap and he raps really fast with a good flow and uses big words so it makes the averae listener in the mainstream think
    "Oh, he's a real rapper" and you know lol.

But on the other hand they'll hear wayne say something and he talks about how much money he gets and they get a feel like he's not good even if they don't understand the bar.

Like, we sense we watch battle rap understand bars and schemes and entendres and everything u know, my point is logic does NONE of this, he's literally the most basic rapper out right now.

Doesn't have any bars, ever, just flashy sounding songs that kinda blinds ppl u know, and those same ppl will hear a lyricall song but wayne and not get anything and then wayne gets called a bad rapper cause of his subject matter, which is irrlevent if the bars are there 2 me.

Logic is just a good person and that tricks ppl into associating that with his rap ability, so he has the whole stigma of being a good rapper now, even though he says nothing,

Here's an example

Wayne's verse actually had what we call bars, while logics was just bland.

But look at the comments lol, all the ppl praising logic and saying wayne sucked.

Kinda sad, tbh.

Re: Is Logic the biggest con rapper?

Originally posted by XXXlow View Post
    Doesn't have any bars, ever
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLleo7NKh8[/ame]

It's called actually rapping.

Catch me rollin with da realest
    Lyricism da illest
    My chain is the chillest sub-zero

He hangin with da homie Slay

Comment

Originally posted by Meow9 View Post

Lyricism da illest

That was written, he used it in a song lol.

He starts free styling about half way in.

And look at how bad it gets lol, he can't freestyle.

Comment

cant stand when people say rappers like cole and logic are boring... but listen to future, travis scott and all these other new guys that dont even say anything smh

Comment

Piss thread.

Logic is fucking DOPE. Top 5 #TeamLightSkin

Mods, please kill OP. Thanks.
          http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
          kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
          im dropping gems
          nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
            cant stand when people say rappers like cole and logic are boring... but listen to future, travis scott and all these other new guys that dont even say anything smh
            This^ 100%
            http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
            kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
            im dropping gems
            nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

No one listens to future to get a message, u listen to him to turn up and smoke or drink right? He does a good job at that.

Logic is supposed to make lyrical songs, he calls himself a lyricist but i dont get that out of his songs.

U get from future what u want from a future song, good vibes.

U dont get from logic what u want from a logic song, which is lyrics, cause they suk lol.

Travis scott is light years ahead of logic.

He actually has classics.

Comment

Originally posted by Meow9 View Post

Lyricism da illest

That was written, he used it in a song lol.

He starts free styling about half way in.

And look at how bad it gets lol, he can't freestyle.

Comment

That's how you get a point across, short but potent.

Imo you really can't call out another rapper for being wack when you listen to a rapper that can't rap for shit without his vocal effects and ad-libs.

Then again, I never give a fuck what a 14-19 year old thinks about music.

Piss thread.

Comment

@ OP labeling anyone wack with that basura in his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr Shabazz View Post

Imo you really can't call out another rapper for being wack when you listen to a rapper that can't rap for shit without his vocal effects and ad-libs.

Piss thread.
                      Dude, u don't get it lol.

You're not supposed to listen to future or travis scott for lyrics, they don't make lyrical music.

Travis publicly stated multiple times his music is for "vbeing" not for deciphering bars.

Now, logic is the exact opposite u know, he wants his music to be lyrical and people treat it as if it is, which its not.

Look at the song that i posted in the OP, people were saying logics 16 > Waynes, which is like just idiotic.

Logic is not a good "rapper", he just makes it seem like it's good, cause it sounds great, thats why its a con.

Dude, u cant say anything bad about the song in my sig lmao, the purpose of the song is just to vibe to it, thats what its for.

Lupe is lyrical, lux is lyrical, daylyt is lyrical, thats what they do, not every rapper wants that for their music lol.

Point is, logic sux, tbh.

Comment

Just because a song doesnt have lux level lyricism doesn't mean it doesn't take talent to create, future and travis are talented as hell, they can create "music" 99% of these "lyrical" rappers can't.

The song i just posted right now takes an extreme amount of talent to make, from production to vocals, it's not just adlibs lol.

Comment

Yes he is.

Stunned that Logic has got this far.

That "Flexicution" bullshit sounds like it was a leftover from If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr Shabazz View Post

Piss thread.
                            Dude, u don't get it lol.

You're not supposed to listen to future or travis scott for lyrics, they don't make lyrical music.

Travis publicly stated multiple times his music is for "vbeing" not for deciphering bars.

Now, logic is the exact opposite u know, he wants his music to be lyrical and people treat it as if it is, which its not.

Look at the song that i posted in the OP, people were saying logics 16 > Waynes, which is like just idiotic.

Logic is not a good "rapper", he just makes it seem like it's good, cause it sounds great, thats why its a con.

Dude, u cant say anything bad about the song in my sig lmao, the purpose of the song is just to vibe to it, thats what its for.

Lupe is lyrical, lux is lyrical, daylyt is lyrical, thats what they do, not every rapper wants that for their music lol.

Point is, logic sux, tbh.
                            Vibe?

Basura is basura.

The logic (no pun intended) behind your argument is as ridiculous as the fat fucks who constantly eat McDonald's and argue that it makes them feel good and is cheap. Doesn't matter. Shit is still awful for your well being. It's ok to indulge once in a while but constantly swallowing it is unhealthy. Its just accessible and easy to digest.

Again, to clarify, I don't listen to any of the music posted in this thread and trash is trash regardless of the reasons people give to justify their lack of talent and creativity.

Edit: Logic sucks but so do fans of this music that blindly follow the rest of the sheep.

Comment

i know him irl hes a nerdy fag

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X