TRIP 6 - Jennocide (RIP Jennifer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music TRIP 6 - Jennocide (RIP Jennifer)

A love song for my ex. Haha. This is one of the first rap songs I ever made back in 09. Before that, I fronted a hardcore death metal band. You'll hear the influence in this track. This is also one of the first beats I made, hence the 8 bit Nintendo style beat. Lol.

After I made this track, my ex tried to use it against me in court during a custody battle. Played it for the judge and everything and I still won. The judge even said he liked the song. You know for a guy to get custody, the bitch has to be crazy.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7646984
    They're all gonna laugh at you!

Re: TRIP 6 - Jennocide (RIP Jennifer)

No Nobody gives a fuck
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      No Nobody gives a fuck
      I know you don't. There's no babies getting fucked or chopped up in this thread so not sure why you're here exactly.

Comment

Props Tr!p that shit is wild.

You're posting this on a site where 94% of the daily active users know nothing about having a relationship outside of a keyboard and screen. For example the bitch named Jobe defines "flirting" as threatening women on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
          No Nobody gives a fuck
          I know you don't. There's no babies getting fucked or chopped up in this thread so not sure why you're here exactly.
          Youre right, so I apologize for fucking your Ex while she was pregnant. Im the reason she left you and got abortion.
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by RAW BLOW View Post

You're posting this on a site where 94% of the daily active users know nothing about having a relationship outside of a keyboard and screen. For example the bitch named Jobe defines "flirting" as threatening women on social media.
            Raw Blow considers living life by living in his moms basement

Comment

Lmao, Iappreciate the feedback man.

Comment

No Nobody gives a fuck
                Youre right, so I apologize for fucking your Ex while she was pregnant. Im the reason she left you and got abortion.
                Here's some more feedback you left out

Comment

Raw Blow considers living life by living in his moms basement

Better than the shitty tent you made out of big Mac boxes and mcgriddle wrappers you have in the morgue.

You tell niggas you got a high end designer sleeping bag when it's just another bodybag these niggas keep putting you in.

Bet the last good sleep you had was in the casket Gama built.

Comment

A love song for my ex. Haha. This is one of the first rap songs I ever made back in 09. Before that, I fronted a hardcore death metal band. You'll hear the influence in this track. This is also one of the first beats I made, hence the 8 bit Nintendo style beat. Lol.

After I made this track, my ex tried to use it against me in court during a custody battle. Played it for the judge and everything and I still won. The judge even said he liked the song. You know for a guy to get custody, the bitch has to be crazy.

Damn your ex must be a complete bitch to try and fucking use that against you in court man

That's unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post

Damn your ex must be a complete bitch to try and fucking use that against you in court man

That's unbelievable
                      She's good at fooling people, but let her talk long enough and you'll start to see the psycho come out. I payed a $1000 to have a psychological evaluation done on her and that was the biggest factor in me being awarded custody. I always told her she was a lunatic and she didn't believe me. After I got custody, she had a couple supervised visits with him and then she ignored him for a year. He was 5 at the time and thought his mom hated him. Luckily my wife now treats him as her own bc I can't imagine the feeling of having your own mother disown you.

Comment

this is dope... good way to vent, i know exactly how you felt. my sons mom is a lunatic as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Syck Majesty View Post
                          this is dope... good way to vent, i know exactly how you felt. my sons mom is a lunatic as well.
                          Thx man!

Comment

yo that shit is mad dope

Comment

Originally posted by WiggerDaDon View Post
                              yo that shit is mad dope
                              Thx. Glad ppl like it, even if it's just a few. I know my style is kinda subjective .

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X