Brizz Rawsteen "All I Do"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Brizz Rawsteen "All I Do"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCcSV_8xHMs"]Brizz Rawsteen "All I Do" - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Brizz Rawsteen "All I Do"

Good track. It don't sound like Brizz to me though. His voice sounds way more high pitch compared to his battles.
    They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
      Good track. It don't sound like Brizz to me though. His voice sounds way more high pitch compared to his battles.
      Ha true

Brizz music > Surf music imo

Gotta love Top and Brizz. Came in the game hungry, putting on classics, AND giving us good music.

Gotta say between Ave, K, Top and Brizz - you could argue that the Carolina/VA movement is damn near as important as the Midwest movement man

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
        Ha true

Brizz music > Surf music imo

Gotta love Top and Brizz. Came in the game hungry, putting on classics, AND giving us good music.

Gotta say between Ave, K, Top and Brizz - you could argue that the Carolina/VA movement is damn near as important as the Midwest movement man
        Ain't Tink from round there too? All those dudes you mentioned are in my top 10.

Comment

I think it's bout time for Brizz & Top to go up against Guntitles. That shit would be crazy.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X