Kanye "Pablo" West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kanye "Pablo" West

As the inventor of the phrase SUCK ARE DICK i don't cosign either of those posts
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Anyone caught approving of this album art will be shot in the beak like it's opposite week

Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

that album art saved my marriage

Comment

To a man

Comment

u wish!!

Comment

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/...988124,00.html

He mentions Pablo Escobar and Picasso in rant.

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                Really an album with two sides to me.

The opener Ultralight Beam is very dope and trippy, Chance verse >
                Father Stretch My Hands both sound like half assed experiments. Desiigner has to be either Future or a parody of him.
                Famous is a total misfire mainstream song, even Rihanna couldn't save that.
                Feedback comes across like a cypher. Not sure about this song, felt pretty awkward as a whole.
                Low Lights is good filler, but comes across chaotic because of it being inherent to nothing surrounding it.
                Highlights, Kanye clearly on drugs when he made it, Thugga contribution dope.
                Freestyle 4 sounds like an actual freestyle, redundant song.
                I love Kanye, laughed at that good intermission.
                Waves not my thing but could become a big mainstream hit.

FML, very dope contribution by The Weeknd, Kanye finally raps and its growing on me every listen.
                Real Friends is a very solid song with a monster of a beat, my favorite song on the album and the best Kanye I heard in a long while. Ty top notch aswell. Classic.
                Wolves, Frank Ocean still alive and solid as ever. Dope song. Carolina Shaw sets the mood perfectly w her singing.
                Silver Surfer Int. Dope break funny telephone call.
                30 hours, at first I was disappointed Andre didn't so a verse but Kanye made well up for it.
                No More Parties in LA, old school Kanye with dope lyrics, gets outshined by Kendrick but who cares, more of this please. Preferring this Kanye.
                Facts, alright song goes hard in the whip. Kanye shows his versatility as a trapper here.
                Fade, weird but not a bad closer of the album but also marks the chaos that this project withholds in general.

Overall I think this is a very confusing album. If Kanye puts the opener, Highlights and the bottom half of the album together he'd have a rock solid album. The first half doesn't contribute in a good way and makes it feel like a mixtape above all. Also, what happened to the Vic and Sia contributions, big error on Kanye's behalf there. The bottom half of the album feels like a classic Kanye album and makes up for the chaotic confusing first.

More Kanye & Kendrick collabs please the fans need competition for Watch The Throne.
                This is actually a pretty solid little review. That was also my biggest problem with the album, how disjointed the whole thing sounded. Not a completely garbage album, but mediocre at best.

This will definitely be considered one of his poorer quality albums.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X