The Game (The Documentary 2) Double disc (38 Songs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Game (The Documentary 2) Double disc (38 Songs)

OH SHIT drake and future mixtape bout to do 500k the 1st week. Guess its the best album this year LOL

Comment

nicki is one of the best tho..

drake and future are killing shit too

tbf, it is 2015, so theres that

Comment

Nicki is one of the best at what ????

That tape is trash. its just all about club music now and speaking gibberish

Comment

If DMV neg can post one game song without a nampdrop ill buy the album
          http://i.imgur.com/8RdQ0yU.png

Comment

Originally posted by 6000GP View Post
            nicki is one of the best tho..
            eww wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by DMV NEG View Post

Soooooooooo because an album does not sell as much it means it aint better ??????

RIGHT which is why now when 50 does not have em fts and dre beats his albums aint selling shit anymore

if 50 made game they how come he couldnt do nothing with banks-yayo-buck ???

I guess you think nicki minaj is one of the best right now cause she sells more albums then alot of other people LMDAO
              no u moron, but album sales r indicative of how an artists fans perceive that artists music

for example nickis 2nd album selling more than her first is indicative of her fans liking her new album more than her last, the fact games fans bought his second album less than his first says that his fans were underwhelmed...u lack common sense & basic comprehension skills smh

50 isnt selling shit anymore for a variety of reasons, but what u said has absolutely nothing to do with what i said

banks is lazy, buck keeps getting locked up, lol @ comparing game to yayo...what a terrible way to defend some1

game makes mediocre music, get over it nerd

Comment

show me a song where meek dont talk about a rollie. or jay dont talk about money or steals a biggie lyric. or a wayne song without him saying like 20 times. everybody has their own style

Comment

all those things r better than name dropping

Comment

"i saw _____ then i met ______ had a talk w _______ he said u remind me of _____"

game stay keepin more successful artists in his mouth fuk outta here

Comment

Nicki is one of the best at what ????

That tape is trash. its just all about club music now and speaking gibberish
                      if future sux so much then why does game have a song w em?

Comment

show me a song where meek dont talk about a rollie. or jay dont talk about money or steals a biggie lyric. or a wayne song without him saying like 20 times. everybody has their own style
                        i can do all of this...

Comment

dmv first got pissy @ me cus i said game namedropped like 5 diff ppl in that song w future, then went on to say that name dropping was games style

what an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Breh123 View Post

Soooooooooo because an album does not sell as much it means it aint better ??????

RIGHT which is why now when 50 does not have em fts and dre beats his albums aint selling shit anymore

if 50 made game they how come he couldnt do nothing with banks-yayo-buck ???

I guess you think nicki minaj is one of the best right now cause she sells more albums then alot of other people LMDAO
                            no u moron, but album sales r indicative of how an artists fans perceive that artists music

for example nickis 2nd album selling more than her first is indicative of her fans liking her new album more than her last, the fact games fans bought his second album less than his first says that his fans were underwhelmed...u lack common sense & basic comprehension skills smh

50 isnt selling shit anymore for a variety of reasons, but what u said has absolutely nothing to do with what i said

banks is lazy, buck keeps getting locked up, lol @ comparing game to yayo...what a terrible way to defend some1

game makes mediocre music, get over it nerd
                            Yes the album sold less but that does not mean is was not better tho. Album sales dont mean shit. and the 1st sold more cause 50,dre and em were all huge names and were on the album. anything with 50 or em or dre on it back then was going to sell.

your talking about medicore music then saying that drake and future shit was fantastic LMFAO. you know nothing about music. Bet anything you think dirty sprite 2 was a top 5 album this year

and nickis 2nd album sold more cause she went the pop route and got those fans.

Just like how meek started dating nicki and got all her fans in which made his 2nd album sell more then his 1st. had nothing at all to do with the music

Comment

50 has a 0 hot bars every one career average, he never wrote shit for anyone

Comment

i agree with dmv about the album sales but that doesn't make the game any less trash

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X