Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE :Yelawolf (bootlegskins idol) defends confederate flag

dunno if its been posted already

Since the horrific massacre in Charleston, S.C. at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church by Dylann Storm Roof, there has been an uproar by activists and the public to remove the Confederate Flag from government buildings. The Confederate flag was already been taken down at South Carolina’s statehouse grounds last month, ending its 54-year presence at the Capitol. Many hip-hop artists and personalities have spoken out about it. South Carolina native Charlamagne Tha God said the flag is a symbol of hate. Veteran MC Stevie Stone said that keeping the Confederate Flag is dividing the nation. Hip-hop also praised activist Bree Newsome after she scaled a 30 foot pole, while police demanded she get down, to remove he flag. However, there are people who view the Confeerate Flag as a major historical symbol in southern America’s history and apart of southern culture. Yelawolf, who was born in Alabama, wrote a long message on Facebook, defending the use of the flag:

Ain’t no way I’m letting some ones ignorance tear me from my roots .. you f*cking f*ck boys can save it with this anti Dixie SH*T !! .. You media succubus in fashion and news are taking full advantage of yourself’s business .. Not knowing at all the damage you’re creating by giving a false impression of who we are in the South .. We’re GOOD PEOPLE !!! .. We love our small towns and we love our folks .. For me and me only I’ll tell you like this … Rip DIME BAG DARRELL !! and Long live PANTERA !! .. Long live Lynyrd Skynyrd !!… Long Live Dukes of Hazard . .And mother F*CKER … The DIXIE WILL NEVER DIE !! … Do you want Me to mention my black inspirations on the Dixie side .. like Big Gipp who I saw in a full Dixie Flag outfit at Madison Square Garden in 05 ? , or Andre 3000 rocking a Dixie Flag Belt buckle in ” Sorry ms Jackson ? ” , maybe little Jhon or Pastor Troy who rocked the Dixie Flag in a protest against ignorance ? … I saw the GROWTH and the POWER !! NOT THE DEMISE !!! And here we have these f*cking yuppies from the west coast and world wide jumping on this band wagon .. Who know NOTHING ABOUT US .. Other than the movies and misrepresented news reels they see .. Lied too at school and at home .. Further deepening the injury of social perception .. With this wack ass image of a burning Dixie Flag …. F*ck that !! … Well I can tell you that a #slumerican will never support you .. We’re beyond you all .. More open and way more prepared than you are DIXIE !!! #slumerican

The Shady Records signee has been in headlines before because of wearing the Confederate Flag.
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2015/08/y...federate-flag/

{UPDATE} PART 2:

You want me to back down. I will not. You want me to take responsibility for acts of crime and hate in which I had no involvement .. I will not. You want to persecute and dismember my foundation with you're ideas and theories .. But my foundation is too strong. I'm from Ala God Damn Bama ..the Heart Of Dixie !!! .. It's been tattooed on my stomach for years and has been publicized countless times .. I have a Dixie Flag tattooed on my arm ... Where have you been ? ... So .... Most of these people chirping could care less about my music , my history or my views .. Everybody wants and deserves a voice ... So they jump on a hate wagon to feel apart of something bigger than themselves .. But ... Maybe some of you have forgotten who I am .. Who I've been and who I will always be ... I'm a REBEL .. I will not turn my back on my families heritage .. Aunts , Uncles .. Cousins Brothers and Sisters .. Both black and white .... We are history. We are important .. We are real .. We are not racist .. We are open. We are loving and We are free .. If you force me to stand up .. If you corner me .. If you put my back against the wall .. Then you will understand why I am a Wolf .. And you are a sheep ...
    Ps. Greetings from Moscow Russia mother fu*kers âš¡âš¡SLUMERICAN

Re: Yelawolf (bootlegskins idol) defends confederate flag

Skin is hype his idol is standing up for his beliefs!

Comment

Comment

confederatewolf
        chinese food: $16.75
        delivery charge: $3
        tip for driver: $5.25
        realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

Tell em Skin
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          I would have rather been black than an orphan
          https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

the rebel flag killed my dad and raped my sister glad its gone

Comment

my hometown 30 mins away from yelawolfs and ive heard his music being played maybe 5 times by ppl irl. half those were his song with gucci a long time ago

Comment

Re: UPDATE :Yelawolf (bootlegskins idol) defends confederate flag

update in the op

Comment

why is my name in the title

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                  you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by Y$L RODDY View Post
                    update in the op
                    good looks, didnt bother updatin cus only a few ppl responded

Comment

"we us" nigga

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X