Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MEEK GOT A BELLY PIERCING? WTF

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
    Your profile will be ready sometime this week. True, enough of your bullshit. I'm not from Cali anyways. You stay losing while trying to talk shit online.

"Let me get this out the way first. Don't even hit me up without sending those dick pictures. I prefer videos. I'll send some back. Get very nasty and tell me what you want to do to these pink lips and ass. All races welcome. Straight-dl men. Gay men. Lesbians/dykes that want this ass are all welcome to hit me up.

I know you're wondering why i wear my hats big. Pretty noticeable huh? I wear my pants even slacker**hint hint*. If you see me in public, come grab my ass. I love it. I'm down for it anywhere as long as we don't go to jail. I keep it thug for the streets but when behind closed doors, I'm your bottom bitch. Better than any bitch you've ever had. I eat ass and throat runs deep. I talk a lot so shut me up. Get rough with me. I'm skinny so toss me around. Put me in my place. If you got homies then bring them too."
    link the profile
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

Re: MEEK GOT A BELLY PIERCING? WTF

Originally posted by Marc Doubt View Post
      Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
      Your profile will be ready sometime this week. True, enough of your bullshit. I'm not from Cali anyways. You stay losing while trying to talk shit online.

"Let me get this out the way first. Don't even hit me up without sending those dick pictures. I prefer videos. I'll send some back. Get very nasty and tell me what you want to do to these pink lips and ass. All races welcome. Straight-dl men. Gay men. Lesbians/dykes that want this ass are all welcome to hit me up.

I know you're wondering why i wear my hats big. Pretty noticeable huh? I wear my pants even slacker**hint hint*. If you see me in public, come grab my ass. I love it. I'm down for it anywhere as long as we don't go to jail. I keep it thug for the streets but when behind closed doors, I'm your bottom bitch. Better than any bitch you've ever had. I eat ass and throat runs deep. I talk a lot so shut me up. Get rough with me. I'm skinny so toss me around. Put me in my place. If you got homies then bring them too."
      link the profile
      http://users.adultspace.com/TrueTalkofNY/

See how much attention gets thrown to his instagram and other accounts. Don't know if his kik still working but they're going to hound it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X