Meek Mill-Wanna Know(Drake Diss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meek Mill-Wanna Know(Drake Diss) SHIT IS TRASHHHHH

im just saying day gets a chance to showoff his pen game to a bigger demographic, people are going to be impressed especially since he isnt well known in mainstream hiphop

Comment

Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
      im just saying day gets a chance to showoff his pen game to a bigger demographic, people are going to be impressed especially since he isnt well known in mainstream hiphop
      Uncharged up is already on 1.6~
      He's doing great, he's probably also dropping a real tape soon, he said nov 1st I think, might be a bit late, but knowing Day he'll keep his name buzzing somehow.

Comment

"I just wanna know how a nigga on instagram with 50 thousand followers
        Ain’t got no money in real life
        Still popping, I just wanna know"

day got 50k followers n is the only 1 this line remotely applies to, so he mite b referrin 2 em idt it's an unreasonable assumption

Comment

Day going in on twitter atm lmao
          https://twitter.com/daylyt2k

Comment

Originally posted by Purple View Post
            Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
            Uncharged up is already on 1.6~
            He's doing great, he's probably also dropping a real tape soon, he said nov 1st I think, might be a bit late, but knowing Day he'll keep his name buzzing somehow.
            i just went to play uncharged lol, im happy for day he's got the talent to be a heavy hitter

Comment

yo im done man

Comment

tru tru

Comment

Did that really happen or is that just a wet dream that R. Kelly had
                  ...wait

Comment

Comment

you think this will hurt nicki minaj career?

she needs to get away from this dude and protect her brand

Comment

So a bunch of ''He said - She saids''
                        Oh well, might be something, but to randomly mention it in a diss song and not elaborate on it is pretty stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

Nicki should get with Norm

Comment

What hurt meek is the timing. Had he dropped this after charged up he would be fine. I kind of feel bad for meek. This guy's career is falling right before our eyes and he only has himself to blame.
                            Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

Naw, Nicki is an international superstar outside of hip hop, the mainstream knows her well and she has a million hits like Drake.

Meek is still mostly known in hip hop and was just beginning to gain mainstream appeal with his relationship with Nicki and his first #1 album, but I think this may do irreparable harm to his career if this is the way the beef ends. Plus Meek doesn't have that many hits.

I think Nicki will leave Meek, because his appeal of being the most street, gully mainstream rapper has effectively been tarnished by a light skinned middle class growing up canadian.
                              Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                              you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                              Originally posted by Craig
                              i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

the only thing nicki's been known for in 2015 is who she's dating

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X