So Eminem has another verse of the year?? (answer is no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: So Eminem has another verse of the year?? (answer is no)

i can keep going
    basically 95% of rappers Ive heard of I would rather listen to than eminem in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Yea I'm calling 5 years ago modern.
      fair enough, still don't think he's that relevant to the music that's being put out atm. I think Eminem's 'era' is over and I respect that rather than trying to keep the hype alive or sth, same goes for loads of '00's artists

rap music has evolved passed him? Which is why he made a song two years ago that is one of the most viewed videos on the internet?
      again, views don't really matter to my opinion/preference, it just says there are alot of stans

Its not just sales, its most sales in a decade. Thats a HUGE achievement. You probably have to be pretty good to do that.
      sure, but I never denied he wasn't good back then, but nowadays he's very mediocre Royce easily outrapped him for instance

Agreed, talent has subjective characteristics, but look up quotes from all your favorite rappers about eminem. Look at his use of the english language, and creative rhyme schemes. Story telling, humor, good delivery, etc.
      I agree on this he has been and still is influential, however this is not an argument that provides on whether he still 'has it' or not

the guy obviously doesnt suck
      agreed on that, but like Danny I'd rather listen to a couple of dozen artists in 2015 thats power of time I guess
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Eminem verse in Cypher Shady XV was dope af !!!
        Originally posted by Wreckless
        Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
          Originally posted by Nick View Post

Yea I'm calling 5 years ago modern.
          fair enough, still don't think he's that relevant to the music that's being put out atm. I think Eminem's 'era' is over and I respect that rather than trying to keep the hype alive or sth, same goes for loads of '00's artists

rap music has evolved passed him? Which is why he made a song two years ago that is one of the most viewed videos on the internet?
          again, views don't really matter to my opinion/preference, it just says there are alot of stans

Its not just sales, its most sales in a decade. Thats a HUGE achievement. You probably have to be pretty good to do that.
          sure, but I never denied he wasn't good back then, but nowadays he's very mediocre Royce easily outrapped him for instance

Agreed, talent has subjective characteristics, but look up quotes from all your favorite rappers about eminem. Look at his use of the english language, and creative rhyme schemes. Story telling, humor, good delivery, etc.
          I agree on this he has been and still is influential, however this is not an argument that provides on whether he still 'has it' or not

the guy obviously doesnt suck
          agreed on that, but like Danny I'd rather listen to a couple of dozen artists in 2015 thats power of time I guess

He's definitely not as good today, but I originally replied to Quill who said "Who still listens to eminem in 2015".

You can listen to older music in 2015

Comment

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X