Things are not looking good for Suge Knight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things are not looking good for Suge Knight.

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
    Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    katt williams gonna post his bail
    Katt Williams net Worth is only $10 Million. Even if he gets the remaining $15 million is it really worth going bankrupt to get Suge outta Prison? Not likely.
    25 mill bail is 2.5 million dollar bond.

How you got a mug shot and don't know that

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      25 mill bail is 2.5 million dollar bond.

How you got a mug shot and don't know that

Comment

no one in canada gets bail or parol so i wouldnt kno #hardlife

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Yea from what i see in the vid it looks like dude pulled out a gun, i would have floored it on that fucker too. Though at the end of the day Suge brings this all on to himself putting himself in these situations..

Comment

chunce do you even have a license
            Originally posted by Bnas
            good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
            Originally posted by Bnas
            whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

On August 28, 2008, Knight allegedly became involved in a violent fight while driving with his girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. He punched her as he drove and, the initial police report says, “she grabbed the steering wheel hoping to wreck the vehicle so that she could escape him.” When he pulled over with a flat tire, she ran but Knight tackled her to the ground, then allegedly punched and kicked her repeatedly. “She blacked out and didn’t know where she was and that’s when she realized where she was she was getting dragged by her hair and she was completely undressed from the neck down,” the report said.

Las Vegas Metro Police found Knight punching Isaac while holding a 2-inch knife in his hand, reportedly under the influence of ecstasy and hydrocodone pills, which were both found on his person according to the police report. Charges were dropped when Isaac couldn’t be found to testify. “God is good,” Knight said of the development.
              suge aint shit

Comment

Originally posted by breh breh View Post
                On August 28, 2008, Knight allegedly became involved in a violent fight while driving with his girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. He punched her as he drove and, the initial police report says, “she grabbed the steering wheel hoping to wreck the vehicle so that she could escape him.” When he pulled over with a flat tire, she ran but Knight tackled her to the ground, then allegedly punched and kicked her repeatedly. “She blacked out and didn’t know where she was and that’s when she realized where she was she was getting dragged by her hair and she was completely undressed from the neck down,” the report said.

Las Vegas Metro Police found Knight punching Isaac while holding a 2-inch knife in his hand, reportedly under the influence of ecstasy and hydrocodone pills, which were both found on his person according to the police report. Charges were dropped when Isaac couldn’t be found to testify. “God is good,” Knight said of the development.
                suge aint shit
                "Allegedly"

Comment

Violence fight*
                  "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                  - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                  - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

unlike Brad
                    mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X