Re: Tony Stewart killed a kid on the track [Video]

Stewart tried to scare him by accelerating n lost control

Put this Moran in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Breh View Post

Put this Moran in jail
      If he stayed in his car he would still be alive. If you run on a racetrack and die it is your own fault. Extremely basic common sense. Stewart probably aint even see him until it was too late, and those werent normal cars they were driving, much harder to control.

Still tragic for dudes family but he should win the next darwin award.
      DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO

Comment

Originally posted by Twinsaint Nick View Post
        Originally posted by Breh View Post

Put this Moran in jail
        If he stayed in his car he would still be alive. If you run on a racetrack and die it is your own fault. Extremely basic common sense. Stewart probably aint even see him until it was too late, and those werent normal cars they were driving, much harder to control.

Still tragic for dudes family but he should win the next darwin award.
        Tru but it's not uncommon for racers to run out after their cars been hit, tony Stewarts famous for doin it n other racers hav said that with the visibility in that car and the lighting u woulda been able to see the racer come out which is why 2 other cars swerved left

Front tires r turned right towards ward (dead guy) n u can hear Stewart acceleratin

Not sayin he meant to hit em but prolly just scare him by acceleratin or sprayin dirt on em but he fucked up n now ward's dead

Edit: ur from uk so u might not b familiar but Stewarts a famous racer n if he couldn't handle the car he shouldn't have been driving it to begin with

Comment

he didnt see him? yea theyre out there racin at 200 mph and cant see. he just happened to be goin twice as fast as the other cars under caution and swerve right at an inopportune time too

Comment

TXTC got it

Comment

Sad.

Looks like he tried to dodge him last minute but his front left tire caught him and broke his shit.

Kinda looked like he was expecting him to move, dunno why dude didnt.

Why was he pointing at him and then standing in front of him for like 3 seconds for?

Comment

He was driving a sprint car. If you just break the tires lock and you spin out, guaranteed death for Ward anyway. The only way to turn in those cars is by using the gas pedal, which Stewart tried to do to not hit him. Like I said, it wasn't a normal car.
                DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO

Comment

He was at the turn. . He wouldn't be looking right at that point and if so then only for a split second. He probably saw the car but didn't expect batman to be standing right next to his car
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Yea and you can only turn by pressing the gas. Bet you ain't know that did you?

Comment

Rip either way.

Comment

the other cars turned without hitting him. ppl making excuses like he didnt mean to do it need to clap themselves with the quickness

Comment

When you hit a throttle on a sprint car, the car sets sideways. It set sideways, the right rear tire hit Kevin

Stewart should’ve been at the bottom of the track like the 45 car in front of him. And he definitely shouldn’t have accelerated as he drove past him.

Comment

Howd the other 2 ppl swerve out of the way then?

Comment

Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                              the other cars turned without hitting him. ppl making excuses like he didnt mean to do it need to clap themselves with the quickness
                              Yeah he meant to hit dude on purpose in front of thousands of people.

The police said there was noting intentional or criminal done, and I'd think they'd know more about the situation than some lonely past prime forum poster that doesn't have morals.

Comment

They were a little further left than tony was and dead dude (rip) wasn't directly in front of them

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X