Mixtape Emcees that need to STFU & Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mixtape Emcees that need to STFU & Battle

Papoose is very overrated. Hasnt been relevant since the mid 2000's. People have lost alot of interest. I personally never got into or enjoyed anything Ive heard from him

If anything, @JusticeTheGod
    is on to something...Saigon is somebody who goes hard with the bars and can ride beats. Well besides those facts, he could def do damage in a battle. Always liked the tracks he put out.

Cory Gunz...although his flow is superior and his rhyme schemes are mad nice, I just cant see him battling somebody live...Freestyling, obviously. But really facing an opponent, his style isnt build for shit like that...

Comment

I used to fuck with Pap heavy, 'hummin like a slave' is my shit..

but i'm with the ''crowd'' on this one, Sean P's swag would rape URL >>

Comment

Jr writer fell off when he started trying to make music he heard on the radio thinkin that would help him blow

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexex View Post
          Papoose is very overrated. Hasnt been relevant since the mid 2000's. People have lost alot of interest. I personally never got into or enjoyed anything Ive heard from him

If anything, @JusticeTheGod
          is on to something...Saigon is somebody who goes hard with the bars and can ride beats. Well besides those facts, he could def do damage in a battle. Always liked the tracks he put out.

Cory Gunz...although his flow is superior and his rhyme schemes are mad nice, I just cant see him battling somebody live...Freestyling, obviously. But really facing an opponent, his style isnt build for shit like that...

on point ^^^.....and the best thing i ever heard Papoose do was Menace 2 Society pt2 and prob Alphabetical Slaughter.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Los & Saigon would do damage papoose maybe could body a mid tier url member

idk about Cory his flow is too fast for battles if he slows it down maybe

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X