Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAKE - Take Care: Album Review by Big Ghost Chronicles FUCKIN CLASSIC

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/...re-review.html

yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....

2. Shot For Me - I dont even know what to say b. Like forreal...after hearin this shit...I wouldnt be surprised if this nigga could pollinate a flower wit his fuckin breath son. Im pretty sure that son gets up in the morning n plays his harp for his cats n then slides down the muthafuckin banister in his satin man nightie n has a full glass of breast milk before he goes to the studio n hammers out some pooned out shit like this b. Sons talkin to a broad thru the whole song on some bitter shit n at one point the nigga even says "The way you walk...thats me. The way you talk...thats me. The way you got your hair up...did you forget? Thats me" Son... Thats you? Aight then... But the boy aint done yet yo...at the end of the joint he proposes a toast. This is how that shit go...

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Re: DRAKE - Take Care: Album Review by Big Ghost Chronicles FUCKIN CLASSIC

"I wouldnt be surprised if this nigga could pollinate a flower wit his fuckin breath son. Im pretty sure that son gets up in the morning n plays his harp for his cats n then slides down the muthafuckin banister in his satin man nightie"

okay that got me
    REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

dead at "survive in this era" pictures

ghost dog likes the only songs i like too

ghost dog is the shit

Comment

i can't breeeeeeeeeeeeeath.

Comment

damn I was gonna post this shit after reading it this morning too and totally forgot. Phantom raviolis is constantly shitting on Drizzy. It seems like he saved his best material for this review. Big ghost is the funniest cat on the net imo.

Comment

word, all of dude's shit is greatness.

Comment

srsly why drake only gave me 4 songs to listen to from the album

Comment

oh lawd
                You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Big Ghost>>

Comment

hes good with them soft lips

i would smash drake tbh
                    Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

bump.

Comment

2/5 stars, if that.

Comment

niggas startin' to get mad and pink in the face cuz they boy on blast.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X