FREE/LEAKED ALBUMS (Battle Rappers/Anyone else) REQUESTS ARE WELCOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE/LEAKED ALBUMS (Battle Rappers/Anyone else) REQUESTS ARE WELCOME!

S/O TO MORGZY...REAL RAP! He came up with the thread idea.

Okay so this thread is really being carried over from my Question one. How im going to run this thread for right now is upload as many albums from battlers that I can to mediafire that are for sale. I will also post there links to purchase the album if ya like it.

For right now I am not sure how the senior members want to handle letting people see the links. I heard you had to have a certain number of posts in order to see the links. So I am going to find out from Craig, Morgzy, Bob or any mod I fuck with or senior member how we gonna handle the thread.

Until then what we are going to do is I will post up what I have available to download, and you can PM me and Ill PM you back the link. Hopefully this will pop off as well I as I hope. I seem to be the only one leaking these albums online. Also if anyone has requests I will try to get them for you. Just give me a day to so. So here are the albums available.

-Math Hoffa "ACMD 3
    -OG Hindu Kush (Loe Pesci & Osa) "OG Hindu Kush in 3D)
    -Flight Distance (Bender) "Bad Information"
    -Hitman Holla "Ball Game 1.5"
    -24/7 "Room Full of Empty Bottles" (Amazing Album)
    -Hollow Da Don "Money Changes, Loyalty Don't"

PM me for the links or e-mail me at [email protected] or hit me on twitter @ MurkLuciano

(Make sure you give me time to respond because I work and I am not always online) (Morgzy & Sin get @ me and Ill send you a link to everything I upload so in case I can't do something one of ya can take over the thread. My Name Is Bob too)

Re: FREE/LEAKED ALBUMS (Battle Rappers/Anyone else) REQUESTS ARE WELCOME!

MY NIGGA!

Comment

Originally posted by [SIN] View Post
      MY NIGGA!
      yo my nigga im gon give u all the links so u can handle shit 2!!! tell em they can pm u 2 for the links!

Comment

mmmmmmm

i would like to DL 24/7 shit.

honestly if i like it ill buy it, but im not gonna buy it blindly never listening to his music. usually i wouldnt be interested in either but ppl keep saying its dope

Comment

Originally posted by heebsydoesit View Post
          mmmmmmm

i would like to DL 24/7 shit.

honestly if i like it ill buy it, but im not gonna buy it blindly never listening to his music. usually i wouldnt be interested in either but ppl keep saying its dope

its a great album

ill Pm you now

Comment

mmmmmm good looks my nigga

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X