Aw hell na @Chaunce steals a niggas wallet.......while he's laying on train tracks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw hell na @Chaunce steals a niggas wallet.......while he's laying on train tracks?

No good Samaritan: Swedes shocked by subway thief | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

STOCKHOLM (AP) - A drunk, middle-aged man falls off a subway platform and is knocked unconscious as his head hits the tracks.

A bystander who witnessed the accident jumps down after him - but not for a daring rescue before the train arrives.

Instead, the witness steals the man's valuables, climbs back on the platform and leaves his victim to be hit by a train.

The man - who was on his way home from a party - survived, but was seriously injured and doctors had to amputate half his left foot, Sweden's TV3 channel reported.

Swedish police now hope that surveillance camera footage of the disturbing incident at a Stockholm subway station early Sunday will help them find and arrest the unscrupulous thief.

Police said Thursday they have received several tips after the video was shown on TV3 this week on Sweden's equivalent to "America's Most Wanted."

It was also shown by several other TV stations.

"To me it's incredible that one could steal or rob from somebody who is lying in such a place where you know that, if I don't do something, then this person will, in a worst-case scenario, get killed by the train that is coming. Because the train is going to come," police inspector Dan Ostman told TV4.

The thief had short, dark hair and was wearing a blue jacket and dark pants. He was described as being between 35 and 40 years old and about 5-foot-9 (175 centimeters).

He calmly walked out of the subway station, waving to the ticket vendor, as a train ran over the victim on the tracks below.

Originally posted by heartless
    Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Re: Aw hell na @Chaunce steals a niggas wallet.......while he's laying on train track

smh if dude was passed out drunk he was likely breathing heavily too. Chaunce def knew the dude was still alive and left him there anyway.

Comment

Re: Aw hell na @Chaunce steals a niggas wallet.......while he's laying on train track

for shame, [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION]
      Originally posted by R3loaded
      I cant even grab my dick and massage it up and down i have to roll it around with two fingers like its a fucking booger.

Comment

chaunce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

fuck these guys chaunce get that paper

Comment

at the bottom left picture
            Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Bros>>>>money>>>bitches>>>strangers

Comment

im scared of train tracks
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Whoever did this is a legend imo
                  Come on you beautiful fucking Spurs! #COYS

Comment

loyalty over money

Chaunce had no loyalty to this drunkard, thus he kept it 100.

Comment

i dont usually care about stuff they talk about on that show (ok i care about men raping women) but this is some of the worst shit ive seen. come on, if youre gonna rob the dude at least have the decency to pull him off the tracks so your karma level can be at 0 or whatever.

I hope he gets caught and I sure as hell hope he receives a proper beating!

Comment

fuck was chaunce doing in sweden
                        i'm a gun

Comment

bwhahahahahahahahaha clips

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X