WhereDaOrganik? (CHOPPA replies back with ETHER and EXPOSES KOTD) {video inside} ~nh~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WhereDaOrganik? (CHOPPA replies back with ETHER and EXPOSES KOTD) {video inside}

Originally posted by Ryan PVP View Post
    def not mad it was funny, but the reality is you soft as fuck and never went to islington. so u take the L. bottom line.
    oh wait, lets check the instant replay:

This call out happened over Chopeezy talkin about a bitch. Ganik caught feelings about it, n headed to Islington Station to try and defend? a bitch who broke his heart?

fast forward to Choppa being called 'soft'

did you see those arms?

zip em the fuck up!
    Originally posted by Panda
    otbva is dead

Comment

Re: WhereDaOrganik? (CHOPPA replies back with ETHER and EXPOSES KOTD) {video inside}

tht shit was too funny man lml

but if i had a dollar for every time he said dime....

dime dime quarter dollar loool
      DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Nice dance nh

R.I.P. Kingadadat

Comment

smh...

Comment

Shit's catchy as fuck

Comment

wait so that was just the teaser?

Originally posted by NoIam Stax
              I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

Shit was funny.
                Originally posted by heartless
                Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

naw i wont be dropping another vid afterall

the art of storytelling and telling a funny story >>>

OTBVA all day neegkas

[MENTION=3518]qpsons[/MENTION]

Comment

Deadddddd what in the fuck hahaha dime dim quarter dollar is stuck in my head now

Comment

Fuuuck who finna remix this?
                      I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                        naw i wont be dropping another vid afterall

the art of storytelling and telling a funny story >>>

OTBVA all day neegkas

[MENTION=3518]qpsons[/MENTION]
                        coz there is no video fuckbwoi u called out organik a real canadian fag boy and you got sonned... how the fuck u gonna call sumone out and not show up SMH at canadian wiggers

Comment

There's no video? What the fuck do you think that is in the first post

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                            There's no video? What the fuck do you think that is in the first post
                            i think its a lame attempt at tryna salvage some dignity after pussying out

Comment

Dude told a joke and thrusted his dick at the camera for 4 minutes and u think he was trying to salvage dignity?

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOT ON SIGHT View Post
                                coz there is no video fuckbwoi u called out organik a real canadian fag boy and you got sonned... how the fuck u gonna call sumone out and not show up SMH at canadian wiggers
                                choppa was there confirmed

theres obviously a video

you lost

i got maps for 5 dollars
                                You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse