ENTIRE KOTD BLACKOUT 4 CARD LEAKED!! (MERRY CHRISTMAS OTBVA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ENTIRE KOTD BLACKOUT 4 CARD LEAKED!! (MERRY CHRISTMAS OTBVA)

verb just got confirmed

oh shit

Comment

TBH THIS SHIT SEEMS 97% ACC

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
        I'm assuming Browser agrees to judge.

[MENTION=3084]Hobo Goblin[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4459]Paul[/MENTION]

Do ya'll agree to judge Big T vs Bender for us, to see who wins $100?
        just noticed this now yeah im down
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Ima have to order this just to see that Real Deal vs Ill Will battle

Comment

Dead @ DNA begging for a title shot and getting Arcane right after he loses the chain

Comment

GOTDAMN REAL DEAL VS ILL WILL BOUTTA BE BATTLE OF THE YEAR

Comment

List confirmed fake by me
                It's in your moms car

Comment

so 2/6 of the names are arsonal & uno

hope the others are a combo of pass, 24/7, cruger, danny myers, chilla, hollohan, hitman
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Shotty vs verb that shits tight

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      so 2/6 of the names are arsonal & uno

hope the others are a combo of pass, 24/7, cruger, danny myers, chilla, hollohan, hitman
                      still hoping to see pass on this card. sucks he only battles like once a year. would like to see illmac too

Comment

So uh where's Tycoon Tax on this "leaked"card? Hmmmm....
                        ~Da Gawd~

Comment

in the ultra small print at the bottom of the flyer like usual

Comment

Originally posted by Greezyp View Post
                            So uh where's Tycoon Tax on this "leaked"card? Hmmmm....
                            leaked card isnt the full card dude RNH said this countless times

Comment

Originally posted by Real Nigga Haircut View Post
                              KOTD BLACKOUT 4

Of the following 13 battles, at least 11 of them are guaranteed to take place. Two of them might be incorrect due to my source being a mentally unstable fool.
                              ARSONAL vs SWAVE SEVAH

i'm gonna guess this might be incorrect because isn't ars's league battles around the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by nameuser View Post
                                Originally posted by Real Nigga Haircut View Post
                                KOTD BLACKOUT 4

ARSONAL vs SWAVE SEVAH

i'm gonna guess this might be incorrect because isn't ars's league battles around the same time?
                                UW event is on Sunday Jan 26, BO4 is on Jan 24/25. Ars can easily battle day 1 and fly back to Newark. There are two airports in Toronto that fly there 12 times a day. Since he's not even battling at the UW event he could even battle day 2 of BO4 and still make it back for UW, but I'm guessing if KOTD booked him for BO4 it'll be for day 1

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X