This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I have the most bodybags in battle history

Ill body diz..for real for real.. wait til I get sum1 to stop beinh scary and battle me. Youll see

Comment

y ppl act like dude is some celebrity or someshit is beyond me..... Im still unsure as to why ppl get starstruck at all tbh. they're just regular people lol

95% of the people in this thread would suck Diz dick given the chance they just play awkward/shy and post random hate like a 13yo virgil tryna avoid a cunt trap
      Originally posted by Panda
      otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by gggyea View Post
        Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
        prove youre you DIZASTER or if anyone else can confirm

its not him...check the twitter link...ioirc his twitter hamdle is MRDIZASTER

this has GOT to be that ekelon douchebag....no question....but on the off chance that this is diz....how u saying math is "shook" of you when u were showing off for him like a drunken freshman girl tryina fuck a senior frat member at the arcane battle? if this is dizaster then ur lame as fuck and havnt had a watchable round since DNA....and wen it comes out that this ISNT really diz then whoever u are is the biggest cornball dickriding faggot in the history of internet forms. ur ridin so hard for a guy u dont even know and wouuldnt give a shit about u if he did know u....for christ sake he gave daylyt an UNNNNLOOOOOOOAAAADEEEEDDDD pistol to handle real beef. what in the ever loving fuck is that about? diz is easily the worst battler this forum has nominated as the "best" as every month its someone new...two months ago it was day, then b magic, now diz. this site flip flops more than hillary clinton when asked if shes a cubs or whitesox fan. wtf are yall doing entertaining this fucking clown anyway. even if it is him, hes 100% irrelevant in battling....u got a WOODEN chain taken from u by some nobody knamed po rich then u threw a hissy fit and tried to bully a much smaller and obviously pussy arcane. u get no hood points for pushing arond someone who clearly dont want beef....u also get no points for driving someone elses Ferrari in a corny ass blog. cortez killed u dude....COR FUCKING TEZ a dude u been callin out for 5 years and u thought ur garbage ass freestyling would win u that match? u lost it bro. lay off the steroids and get a face tat...it worked for ur gay boyfriend daylyt. now everyone thinks hes the GOAT. man im starting to hate battle rap cause of these delusional jerkoffs like this guy. go back to judged battles so these fuckin clowns can stop thinkin they are the greatest rapper on earth....or better yet, put out a mixtape that gets more than 63 DLs. fuckin nerd.
        Learn to read

Comment

Smfh

Comment

You look like you never played a Gameboy
            Originally posted by 2nog
            i just realized salad is a masterful troll i apologize for every neg i ever gave you

this dude needs to be modded up no lie
            Originally posted by Dynamo Dan
            DNA the type of nigga that will cock the bullets

Comment

what does that even mean lol
              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
              Originally posted by EllC
              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Cortez fucked you up
                Aye verb did same!
                You played gangsta with Eurgh but hugged arsonal when he bucked on you?
                Also you lost to Arcane!!!!
                You were so bad and throwing a tintratrum during the battle that you ruined it for yourself. Also you can't rap in a cypha, becausr you can't rap on beat. You get mad and argue with DJ's
                You're a huge douche

Comment

Originally posted by Baracktrollbama View Post
                  Cortez fucked you up
                  Aye verb did same!
                  You played gangsta with Eurgh but hugged arsonal when he bucked on you?
                  Also you lost to Arcane!!!!
                  You were so bad and throwing a tintratrum during the battle that you ruined it for yourself. Also you can't rap in a cypha, becausr you can't rap on beat. You get mad and argue with DJ's
                  You're a huge douche
                  Did not read

Kill yourself

Comment

top 5 threads of the year tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DIZASTER View Post
                      can any of you virgins name a rapper thats caught more bodies than me? lets take a look...

i bodybagged aye verb, canibus, arsonal in the rematch, t rex, dna, cortez, loonie, arcane, porich, oshea and arkaik, nocando, vision, surgeon general, swave, organik even though thats my boy, everybody knows, nils and shazam, caustic, a class, smp, ph, sensa, megadef, tenchoo and lego, johnny storm, henry bowers, jerzy swift, adi, hfk, qp, jay legend, manaz, truth, zeps, and plenty more i cant evem remember

i beat illmaculate, real deal and shotty 2-1

locksmith, the saurus and arsonal in our original battle all edged me barely

never been 3-0'd

now pay your respects faggots and no im not doing a qna so dont ask
                      Lol any of you virgins got me crackin up....
                      Than I realize he talkin bout me...
                      Fuck you, you spazz/saliva spitting rapper, your bars remind me of :futuremilk: shit make me wanna do this:duval:
                      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Diz should get hammer smashed in the face next time he's in london that would be some cool shit.

Comment

u smoking that shit aye verb killed diz... clearly.... no debating

Comment

U didnt beat illmac niggaaaa

Comment

can any of you virgins name a rapper thats caught more bodies than me? lets take a look...

i bodybagged aye verb, canibus, arsonal in the rematch, t rex, dna, cortez, loonie, arcane, porich, oshea and arkaik, nocando, vision, surgeon general, swave, organik even though thats my boy, everybody knows, nils and shazam, caustic, a class, smp, ph, sensa, megadef, tenchoo and lego, johnny storm, henry bowers, jerzy swift, adi, hfk, qp, jay legend, manaz, truth, zeps, and plenty more i cant evem remember

never been 3-0'd

thats cute that u try to insult people as men with u corny virgin comment....but when things get real in the real world u hand out UNLOADED guns and spit on people like a fucking school girl...ur a fucking clown bro. ur "im an angry battle arab" scheme got old right around the time shyne was poppin. hang em up u dirty camel jockey. let ur daddy take care of u...the whole "i wanna be a rapper" phase of ur life is over nerd. pump gas like the rest of ur people do. go borrow another Ferrari to stunt in. how hard can one man who dosent belong in a rap scene try to remain relevant? fuckin fuckin fuckin ill fuckin fuckin A YOOOOOO ill fuckin....FUCKIN KILL URSELF NERD.
                              WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                              gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by gggyea View Post

never been 3-0'd

thats cute that u try to insult people as men with u corny virgin comment....but when things get real in the real world u hand out UNLOADED guns and spit on people like a fucking school girl...ur a fucking clown bro. ur "im an angry battle arab" scheme got old right around the time shyne was poppin. hang em up u dirty camel jockey. let ur daddy take care of u...the whole "i wanna be a rapper" phase of ur life is over nerd. pump gas like the rest of ur people do. go borrow another Ferrari to stunt in. how hard can one man who dosent belong in a rap scene try to remain relevant? fuckin fuckin fuckin ill fuckin fuckin A YOOOOOO ill fuckin....FUCKIN KILL URSELF NERD.
                                :d3::d1::isick2:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X