100 Bulletz - In My Wranglers (he is rapping about jeans wtf lmao)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 100 Bulletz - In My Wranglers (he is rapping about jeans wtf lmao)

Rapping is in his genes
    To be here today, I had to Hypnotize myself
    Top 10 no order: Goodz, Hollow Da don, Charlie Clips, Head I.C.E, T-Rex, Math Hoffa, Pat Stay, Ill Will, Daylyt, Hitman Holla

Comment

he actually said that ^

Comment

dope
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by CM Paul View Post
          dope
          Y didnt u tell me u were fucking jimmy bro

I SAID WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME U WERE FUCKING UR FRIENDS SISTER STEPANIE BRO?? WOOOOOOO TURN UP NIGGA IM DRUNK

Comment

I dont like white wine but i stole 12 of these from a venuzuelen wedding fuck marriage nigga this shit is italian and not dry at all good grapes light body good stuff

Comment

[MENTION=4459]CM Paul[/MENTION] come to america fagfuck ur raps suk

Comment

Originally posted by COOKIE DOUGH View Post
                I dont like white wine but i stole 12 of these from a venuzuelen wedding fuck marriage nigga this shit is italian and not dry at all good grapes light body good stuff
                Check your rep

Comment

Im so street, look both ways before you cross me
                  Rai Zin/Rai Sing/Rasing/Razing/Racing/Raisin'/Raisin/Raise In/Rai Sin/Rai's In/Rays In/Ray Sin/Raze In/Race In/Race In/Rase In/Ra Is In/

(Please complete in order to be acknowledged.)

Comment

Googled "In My Wranglers" for the past 24 hours. This is the #1 match:

http://farmercub.tumblr.com/post/646...hen-i-went-out
                    Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Jan 30th
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Btw, 100 Bulletz writes for/shares with KG The Poet. :)
                        Rai Zin/Rai Sing/Rasing/Razing/Racing/Raisin'/Raisin/Raise In/Rai Sin/Rai's In/Rays In/Ray Sin/Raze In/Race In/Race In/Rase In/Ra Is In/

(Please complete in order to be acknowledged.)

Comment

thanks for the dope insider info raisin

Comment

I won, hunt red bull, it's for a fantasy (fan ta see)

Comment

Damn, I caught the forested slavery video but missed this one...
                              [MENTION=6598]Billy Brown[/MENTION]
                              "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

Originally posted by Joey View Post
                                he actually said that ^
                                Funny.
                                Black Magic
                                Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X