LAURA YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL PLAYING GAMES WITH ME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LAURA TARSI YOU THINK YOU ARE COOL PLAYING GAMES WITH ME?

Originally posted by BRICK SQUAD View Post
    [MENTION=2915]proteam40[/MENTION] why pick the number 40 for your alias quite a random number to pick imo or maybe not as it was your age at the time of registering
    stay in your lane fuck boy go edit some pictures or summin and feel that 2 minutes of honour you crave from your net buddies
    dont be comin at the e-homie pt like that.

just enjoy the thread and stop bein a hoebag
    You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

bout to murk myself to c if this is real life

Comment

Originally posted by David H. View Post
        A REMINDER WHAT YOU COULD OF HAD!
        Originally posted by frank rizzo
        yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

[MENTION=5113]David H.[/MENTION] ill give u super dome (no new orleans) if you buy me these bad boys

Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

[MENTION=5113]David H.[/MENTION] DID SHE GIVE YOU HEAD?

WAS THE PUSSY GOOD DEETS.
            http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

fresh kicks
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

[MENTION=5113]David H.[/MENTION] ill give u super dome (no new orleans) if you buy me these bad boys

Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Originally posted by Louis 3k View Post
                  [MENTION=2915]proteam40[/MENTION] why pick the number 40 for your alias quite a random number to pick imo or maybe not as it was your age at the time of registering
                  stay in your lane fuck boy go edit some pictures or summin and feel that 2 minutes of honour you crave from your net buddies

you are a confirmed fag
                  proof : your avatar which you have been using for months of a faggit asian kid which you probs fap to and your signature

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                    do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                    Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                    I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

YEAH SHE SuSCKED MY DICK AND DEEPTHROATED IT! SHE SMILED WHEN SHE DID IT SHE KNOWS SHE LIKED IT! SHE CAME ALL THE WAY OVER TO SWEDEN WITH MY MONEY FOR IT!

Comment

@proteam40 why pick the number 40 for your alias quite a random number to pick imo or maybe not as it was your age at the time of registering
                        No it's because the band Pro Team have a song called 40/40. This has been explained multiple times.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Louis 3k View Post

you are a confirmed fag
                          proof : your avatar which you have been using for months of a faggit asian kid which you probs fap to and your signature
                          yo that was kinda below the belt bro.

kinda dirty if you catch my drift
                          You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

[MENTION=3545]KingFly[/MENTION]40
                            Originally posted by frank rizzo
                            yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

laura sayin to me that she denies ever fucking you. but u did pay for her ticket to sweden and yall met and went out and shopping and dinner. stayed in separate rooms and yall have messaged each other since then til yesterday when she told u to back off

fdhjsahndkjfdkjdnsjdknfdskjnfkjnskjdfsdsf

Comment

Originally posted by David H. View Post
                                YEAH SHE SuSCKED MY DICK AND DEEPTHROATED IT! SHE SMILED WHEN SHE DID IT SHE KNOWS SHE LIKED IT! SHE CAME ALL THE WAY OVER TO SWEDEN WITH MY MONEY FOR IT!
                                [MENTION=4196]Laura Scarfi[/MENTION] CONFIRM OR DENY PLS
                                http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X