Rap News: Yes We KONY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap News: Yes We KONY?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8"]RAP NEWS 12: Yes We KONY? - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Rap News: Yes We KONY?

:darebel:

Comment

Originally posted by blaze View Post
      nice

Comment

kony died 5 years ago, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
          kony died 5 years ago, btw.
          Source?

I believe it though. The case more than likely seems to be the same with Osama bin Laden after Benazir Bhutto claimed he was killed by Omar Sheikh Mohammed / Muhammad (not sure of spelling) after she came out of hiding in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. She crushed terrorism back in the day, early 90's or late 80's if I'm not mistaken, as one of the main leadership figures of Pakistan. She returned in 2008 around late August or early September (could even have been October) and she was assassinated around early-mid December same year she returned, 2008.

She was a major enemy of the Illuminati and was dealt with the way that major opposition is dealt with in their twisted game.

Your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident View Post
            Source?

I believe it though. The case more than likely seems to be the same with Osama bin Laden after Benazir Bhutto claimed he was killed by Omar Sheikh Mohammed / Muhammad (not sure of spelling) after she came out of hiding in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. She crushed terrorism back in the day, early 90's or late 80's if I'm not mistaken, as one of the main leadership figures of Pakistan. She returned in 2008 around late August or early September (could even have been October) and she was assassinated around early-mid December same year she returned, 2008.

She was a major enemy of the Illuminati and was dealt with the way that major opposition is dealt with in their twisted game.

Your turn.

there are tons of sources.
            also, talk to people from africa about kony they will laugh at you. the north ugandan civil war ended 6 years ago.
            kony came into the scene 22 years ago and him and his army hasnt been seen in 5 years.
            everybody thinks hes dead.
            however, the biggest oil reserve in the african continent was discovered last year...guess where. uganda.
            i read the article about the oil reserve last year and it read "early 2012 the oil will start flowing"
            well, early 2012 the fucking movie came out.

obama sent troops to congo and uganda last october.
            of course for "intervention"

smdh.

btw, i am very aware of benazir bhutto.
            she was also assassinated less than a month after the interview where she said osama has been dead for years.

Comment

Yeah, you're one of the more informed posters here when it comes down to separating propaganda from actual occurrences.

This video did strike me as serving a totally different purpose than mentioned in the video. It seemed much more emotionally driven than factually driven anyways. I did not know what you mentioned about the northern war being over for 6 years.

So what purpose do you hypothesize that this video is meant to serve?

And in all honesty you're the first I've encountered who knew about the Benazir Bhutto situation.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X