Kitchen Qleen Goes In On Jimz! "You Gotta See Me"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kitchen Qleen Goes In On Jimz! "You Gotta See Me"!

Jobe/SMACK Presents The URL Bum Fights, get a sneak preview and get your tickets on sale now!!!

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

there's a big difference if he was strapped or not
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Jobe/SMACK Presents The URL Bum Fights, get a sneak preview and get your tickets on sale now!!!

Another preview of the The URL Bum Fights

White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

before battlerap, jimz was cold blooded serial killer, he said so in one of his vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            before battlerap, jimz was cold blooded serial killer, he said so in one of his vlogs
            Interesting

Hes just what were looking for the Bum Fights event

Comment

Krucial should show him how to do his sick Mayweather style shoulder slap.

Comment

Bluffing ass bitch- why tf would you throw out your address when you live in your moms or grandma apartment ?

I swear this motherfucker so fuckin' fraudulent, he wouldn't toss the address if he lived alone... bitch is prob paranoid af when he orders a pizza he just tells them to stay in the lobby and he'll meet them downstairs
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

he deff would toss the salad tho

Comment

Tay Roc was suppose to fight Serius Jones, Drugz, Piperboy, ect...John John was suppose to fight Bigg K...Angryfan was suppose to fight Twork, Rome, some MilTown broads, ect..Battle Truth was suppose to....fuck it, the list goes on annnnd nothing, not one fight actually happened...At this point these threats are just raps without the wordplay and rhyming.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Krucial should show him how to do his sick Mayweather style shoulder slap.
                      ill beat somebody ass foreal, shoulder slap or not. i buss mfs in they shit for fun lmaooooooo
                      and jimz bout to find out that qleen does too

Comment

Lol Katie, Holmes your face look like a smudged fingerprint. Ain’t nobody scared of a stick figure who think he a slick nicca. Since u were a Juvenile you imagined understanding the G code. Which is why you Twitter stalk cats to get up on your tough talk. You got flimsy lookin wrists, can prob only beat off with an egg whisk, cuz you got niccas twisted thinkin you got a handle on anything and that you’d knock anyone out. Fuckin crackhead.
                        You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuqo1h7fX6o"]Qleen Paper "Freestyle" prod. by DeVitoBeatz - YouTube[/ame]
                          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoDj5MU_0g8"]Qleen Paper "Live No Effort Freestyle" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                            Lol Katie, Holmes your face look like a smudged fingerprint. Ain’t nobody scared of a stick figure who think he a slick nicca. Since u were a Juvenile you imagined understanding the G code. Which is why you Twitter stalk cats to get up on your tough talk. You got flimsy lookin wrists, can prob only beat off with an egg whisk, cuz you got niccas twisted thinkin you got a handle on anything and that you’d knock anyone out. Fuckin crackhead.
                            The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                            ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                              .........ass
                              i knew u would come sniffing anything that has to do with me out
                              and i see kurbz came back JUST to see what i was doing lol
                              wuddup my guy

Comment

that Freestyle was cold, that beat was HARD AS F too.
                                thats that midwest shit. the Mil and the D got similar music style

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X