X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cortez made The Source

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
    It is no Rocket Science to know that you are triggered by eerything positive you see about Tez, Hollow and a few others

Predictable...

Why is it you think everyone is emotionally raging if they don't like someone, and they swear and shit on a person place or thing in a post?

This is OTBVA, everybody runs something down to the ground with sheering hatred even if they ain't personally bothered by it.

You prob would take everything serious on face value on 4Chan too, like a square ass normie
    Straw man!

I never talked about emotions. Where you get this from?
    I just stated that I knew this would trigger a reaction by Moose.

Comment

Look how sensitive you are. You don't have to talk about your emotions, we can see you're a bitch.

Comment

It is no Rocket Science to know that you are triggered by eerything positive you see about Tez, Hollow and a few others

Predictable...

Why is it you think everyone is emotionally raging if they don't like someone, and they swear and shit on a person place or thing in a post?

This is OTBVA, everybody runs something down to the ground with sheering hatred even if they ain't personally bothered by it.

You prob would take everything serious on face value on 4Chan too, like a square ass normie
        Straw man!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0NAAH7A_o"]The Bitch In Yoo - YouTube[/ame]

It's not a straw man, you done the same thing with me and 2,3 others I peeped scrolling down.

"OHH YOU ARE SO UPSET" "Triggered" "So mad right now lol" ect ect.

It's pretty corny, and makes you annoying iah

-You come off like a dense fuckboi
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

OP is 16 years old.

The Source is less relevant than these ny radio freestyles that gain these battle rappers 10 new fans out of a million views.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
            OP is 16 years old.

The Source is less relevant than these ny radio freestyles that gain these battle rappers 10 new fans out of a million views.
            You have a good memory

Comment

Predictable...

Straw man!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0NAAH7A_o"]The Bitch In Yoo - YouTube[/ame]

It's not a straw man, you done the same thing with me and 2,3 others I peeped scrolling down.

"OHH YOU ARE SO UPSET" "Triggered" "So mad right now lol" ect ect.

It's pretty corny, and makes you annoying iah

-You come off like a dense fuckboi
              Lies

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X