Dartmouth man escapes jail temporarily (possibly crunk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth man escapes jail temporarily (possibly crunk)

After a four-hour manhunt in Dartmouth, Halifax police captured a prisoner who escaped from a Sheriff’s Department van while being transported to provincial court Wednesday morning.
    No further details are immediately available about his capture.
    The man, identified as Thomas Arnold Jones, allegedly got out of the vehicle and was hanging on the back bumper as it travelled along the road toward the courthouse.
    Jones's existing charges, dating back to 2011, include assault, break and enter, arson, unlawful confinement, breach of condition and uttering threats, said the provincial Justice Department.
    He was awaiting sentencing today on a break-and-enter charge.
    Police and sheriff's deputieshad searched for the man around the courthouse, Dartmouth General Hospital and a seniors' home. Some court documents were recovered in the area with Jones's name on them.
    About three hours after he escaped, police were also searching for the man near Brock Street, just off Prince Arthur Avenue, a kilometre north of the hospital. It is believed that Jones's daughter lives on the street and that he may have been looking for her.
    Police spent about half an hour on Brock Street near one duplex. The woman who answered the door later said she had no comment about what the police were doing there and no comment on whether she knew Jones.
    A police team including six vehicles and a dog-handler were on the scene at Brock Street, later splitting up into two groups and going in different directions.
    The Nova Scotia Community College Waterfront Campus emailed a warning to students asking them to call 911 if they see the man. Police were searching Mount Hope and the area around Penhorn Mall, the college wrote.
    Earlier, police received a report that a man was cutting shackles off his legs on Stephen Street in Dartmouth. The woman who lives at the Stephen Street house where he was reported to be in the backyard said she wasn't home when police arrived, and she hadn't seen any signs of the man.
    Police were searching in the Stephen Street area when a woman told them that a man had approached her in the parking lot of the Dollarama wanting her car. He didn’t get the vehicle, and headed south along Pleasant Street, near Brock Street.
    Jones is described as white, five-foot-eight, and weighing 160 pounds, with black hair and blue eyes, as well as a tattoo over his left eye. He is wearing black jeans and cowboy boots and possibly leg shackles.

Originally posted by Penguin
    the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
    Originally posted by soDAMcluless
    so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Re: Dartmouth man escapes jail temporarily (possibly crunk)

that dude is a boss...

dunno abotu that tatoo though.wtf how you gonna run from the law with half your face tatooed
    Spirits used to be for celebration ..
    Now they just take him away from the hell that's waitin...

Comment

:crunk:

Comment

In Dartmouth seeing a guy ride behind a police van isn't all tht strange.

Comment

confirmed crunk

Comment

morgz delete this thread man cmon
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Crude View Post
              morgz delete this thread man cmon
              Crunk, we got you. Ain't no snitches in OTBVA.
              Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
              LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
              im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
              nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
              u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
              Originally posted by fresco
              when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
              cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Originally posted by lightskintwin View Post
                Crunk, we got you. Ain't no snitches in OTBVA.
                Originally posted by frank rizzo
                yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Originally posted by Morgz View Post
                  :crunk:
                  qft
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X