• Show
Clear All

Re: WeGoHards Pharaoh Caught Simping in Sophia Body's CommentSection

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
    Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
    Arc is fucking weirdo. Acting like a virgin that giggles just from hearing the word sex. Fucking dweebass nerd.

Fuck your reply. Suck my dick.

Calm your tits little guy, take a nap in your mothers lap, you'll wake up feeling much better.
    His reply confirms everything I said in previous post describing him.

You been a fag, stop trying to impress Moose you little battyboy, he dont like you., you look stupid. You are on OTBVA 22/7 and have been for YEARS but calling people dweebs? Man get your lonely trapped in the closet bitchass the fuck outta here. Clown.
    Only dweebs talk like you. How is anything in the closet when it's there for everyone to see? Retard. You want a dick pic in your thread? You twink. You would love it. Beg daddy for it.

@ 5 post a day average means being online 24/7. You can tell when you're getting in a nigga ass. They start talking the number of post you have. You average 2 post a day. 3 more post surely is a high average

Let me show you something punk. Unlike you, when i say im done, im actually done, i wont be here going back and forth two hours later like some scorned little bitch trying to have the last word, im not you.

Punk
    Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Lol Arc thinks he's got bitches because he stalks their instagram and makes threads about retarded comments that only he, for some reason, cares about.
      But you stalk OTBVA male members and stay on threads all day.

Please hold this L and STFU little gay boy. Your browser history is nothing but OTBVA posts.
      So you're not doing the same thing?

I'm a little gay boy for doing the same thing you're doing to a lesser extent. Might want to think before you post, retard.

Comment

Real G's don't have a browser history. They have that shit set to auto delete.
        You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Arc is fucking weirdo. Acting like a virgin that giggles just from hearing the word sex. Fucking dweebass nerd.

Calm your tits little guy, take a nap in your mothers lap, you'll wake up feeling much better.
          His reply confirms everything I said in previous post describing him.

You been a fag, stop trying to impress Moose you little battyboy, he dont like you., you look stupid. You are on OTBVA 22/7 and have been for YEARS but calling people dweebs? Man get your lonely trapped in the closet bitchass the fuck outta here. Clown.
          Only dweebs talk like you. How is anything in the closet when it's there for everyone to see? Retard. You want a dick pic in your thread? You twink. You would love it. Beg daddy for it.

@ 5 post a day average means being online 24/7. You can tell when you're getting in a nigga ass. They start talking the number of post you have. You average 2 post a day. 3 more post surely is a high average

2 Hours ago, this fag told me ''Fuck your reply'', but he's still here because that little feisty bitch inside of him just cant handle not having the last word. Bro hold this L man, you a certified Homosexual and creep. Wouldnt surprise me if the dude that grabbed terry crews dick is your father. You are a Geek, A Fag, and have no life, trying to impress other geeky fags with no life like moose. The shit is sad.
          I do what I want in case you haven't noticed. I don't post to impress anyone.

You thought you were going to get some laughs from your virgin friends for "exposing" a nobody ass nigga for commenting on some instagram whore's page. You made a big fucking news breaking thread. You sillyass dweeb.

But there's not really too much you can do about it. You quoted a post of mine twice to try and get some of that anger out. Do you want a dick pic? It's known to ruin lives. studio74 became a stalker. TruestTalkofNY ran clean away from the site. Do you want to be next?

Comment

'Your so smart for being a dj you did it the right way ma'

Comment

You would be a virgin too if your mother hadn't made you breastfeed on her dick since birth

Comment

studio74 This message is hidden because studio74 is on your ignore list.

I told you otbva that this guy is a stalker. He can't stop talking about my dick now. He was straight his entire life prior to running into DieSlow. Don't fight those feelings studio74. It runs in your family afterall

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

That sounds a little o-redish now that I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
                  Homie tryin slide in those DM's, Sophia Body is smashable.

Something wrong with tryin to get the ol dick wet?
                  I guess if you got no issues fucking a exaggerated ass made of rubber that was over stuffed like its a turkey on thanksgiving day, and touching titties that feels like you're copping feels on Arnold Schwarzenegger pecs.

Technically doggy style on her would prob be like your fucking two turkeys ducked taped together. Since you ain't fucking a actual part of a human being.

The bitches face strongly resembles Alvin from the Chipmunks. Or the homie's Chip & Dell Rescue Rangers.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

studio74 This message is hidden because studio74 is on your ignore list.

I told you otbva that this guy is a stalker. He can't stop talking about my dick now. He was straight his entire life prior to running into DieSlow. Don't fight those feelings studio74. It runs in your family afterall

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

That sounds a little o-redish now that I think about it.
                    Hahahaha you're wild man

I can hear him sayin it now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X