lmfao.
        ice just slipped again......wtf....auto 2-0 tez
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Re: CORTEZ VS HEAD ICE

Tez dropped the ball in the 3rd...ice 2-1 with the edge

Comment

I think Ice might just be the most garbage boring one dimensional active battle rapper...
            https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Big T bodied head ice and yall out here thinking he the G.o.a.t
              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this was prob the worst month in battle rap for me in many years
                jc prob lost to t top. but i think jc outbarred the fuck out of him. same thang that made jc lose to top is the same reason diz lost to roc. cant always stop and wait for crowd,. if they dont react just keep going.
                diz lost to roc for same reason i mentioned
                and cortez def won this battle. but he lost
                people say bigg k lost but i saw it and he clearly won. but if the majority says he lost. then 4 of my top 5 just took a L. i need all of them to redeem themselves. except tez and k. in my eyes they won
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

trash battle.

Comment

That c level line was weak as hell tho. I used that shit when I was like 14.

"Ole limp dick, claimin grade A athlete, but to me he'll never B special"
                    "Overused the yeast, these caps size em up, he'll never rise above C's level"
                    "Daytona on the circuits, beggin to enter courts (Intercourse), he'll never see PA"
                    "Stackin bread like Merita, scenic views get his ex cited like a CPA"

Or some shit like that. I don't really remember it that well.
                    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

House slave Ice fighting since the Mandingo fights
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      Originally posted by ekeanon
                      I'm glad I got to witness your life
                      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

remember when head ice got killed by quest mccody ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDgow1lESog"]Grind Time Now Presents: Quest MCODY vs Head Ice part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
                        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

I honestly don’t know how anybody made it through this battle.....20 seconds into Cortez second round I cut the shit off

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                            this was hard to watch

deadest crowd ive ever seen

kotd need to hang it up

this just confirms kotd fans don't even like head ice or street battles, they just think its epic and hilarious when kotd use him as the butt of their racist joke by putting white nerds against him in gimmick matches

" put him against carter deems lmao, it will be funny because he's black "
                            sad stuff peeps
                            1. Math Hoffa got the most reaction that night and he wasn't battling a white nerd in a gimmick match

2. Arcane vs Caustic didn't get any reaction that night either, so it's not just an issue of the crowd not liking street battles

3. KOTD literally just had an event the week before where the crowd was hype as fuck

URL's only good event this year was the one filmed by KOTD's production staff loool

Comment

I wasn't even going to say anything. But that isis line and winter line was already said by Big T, automatic L for Cortez.
                              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution
                                TheSaurus will be next for the chain because he is an old fat fuck that wouldnt mind battling once a year because no other major leagues will ever book him.
                                Well pur

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X