Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTF DIZ

That battle was real doo doo
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      "you threw that battle"

Lmfao you're so fucking pathetic.
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Originally posted by poopygoopy View Post
        Originally posted by sandman View Post
        HEY u win some u lose some
        you threw that battle homie. i expect more from5 you. i was dissapointed in both people. but diz truly tries to hard with url. he waits after his punches. he should of just went in
        u cant hype a battle up like that with that performance. im a unhappy fan.
        This shit got Ekelon going into a frenzy
        Uhh...

Could care less

Comment

Guessing that Diz didn’t drop any n-bombs this time around? Pretty certain he keeps them for the KOTD crowd

Comment

diz sucks

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
              diz sucks
              Physically or figuratively?

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                diz sucks
                Physically or figuratively?
                Originally posted by ekeanon
                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Can I blame this rash on your mom? Bigg K third was trash. He would have won clearly if he aint talk that doo doo shit

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  Diz can't blame it on the crowd either. That was 99% his people.

Idk how O-red did against Big K(haven't watched the bootleg) but I'd hate to see him and Diz battle. They'd be standing up there having conversations about the crowd not reacting to them.

Comment

dont mind clarke. he cant mind himself. got a lone in the dark and cant find himself.
                    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Hes been doing the same shit for years now. Hyping himself up before a big battle only to come with one decent round and 2 rounds of jibberish freestyling multis. I officially give up on Diz myself
                      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Dizaster goes in acting like
                        Usually by 3/4 of the first round he
                        I can't remember Diz having three solid rounds in years, if ever. Always get the mmmmumble mouth goin on, or on some shit.
                        Originally posted by billybobjoe
                        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Roc came sub par to the west like and diz came to URL(rocs house) thinking he would get the same KOTD love in his OWN home like

Comment

Diz is falling off l, hard. He does weird shit all the time. Goes on rants about food and eating healthy and working out, then clearly buries his face in tons of coke, drinks, and smokes hella blunts, while holding guns. The dude doesn't know the difference between himself and his rap character persona. It's obvious his inconsistent and crazy personality and lifestyle negatively affects his talent and performance. He could be the goat, but he fucks himself up. If he put it all together all the time with no bullshit, damn...
                            I saw Illmac buy meth from my neighbor, like 6 years ago, no lie. I didn't know who the fuck he was at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Filthy View Post
                              Diz is falling off l, hard. He does weird shit all the time. Goes on rants about food and eating healthy and working out, then clearly buries his face in tons of coke, drinks, and smokes hella blunts, while holding guns. The dude doesn't know the difference between himself and his rap character persona. It's obvious his inconsistent and crazy personality and lifestyle negatively affects his talent and performance. He could be the goat, but he fucks himself up. If he put it all together all the time with no bullshit, damn...
                              How can he ever be in running for Goat when he never had 3 perfect rounds in all them battles, even when got the chain from Po he was stumbling all over the place.

Sure he has some entertaining moments, but just can't keep it together
                              Originally posted by billybobjoe
                              i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by eihi View Post
                                Originally posted by Filthy View Post
                                How can he ever be in running for Goat when he never had 3 perfect rounds in all them battles, even when got the chain from Po he was stumbling all over the place.

Sure he has some entertaining moments, but just can't keep it together
                                So you agree with me? Because that is essentially what I said...He could be the best, if he put it together all the time and didn't fuck up. That's what I said. Having 3 perfect rounds is apart of that, like no shit?
                                I saw Illmac buy meth from my neighbor, like 6 years ago, no lie. I didn't know who the fuck he was at the time.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X