Anybody got Arcane vs Caustic bootleg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody got Arcane vs Caustic bootleg?

Im tryna see that hoffa vs jimz one. That Trappinoutthe...fella only has 30 sec clips on his stuff. Holla at me

Comment

Cause everything you had for cheddar was all Fredo or all Fresco!
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by DefJukie View Post
        Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
        Trust me, it's not worth it. The battle is trash. Arcane was even more boring than I could've imagined and caustic was average. Truly hard to watch all the way through. Arcane seriously had like 0 reaction the entire battle.
        I find this hard to believe. A gentle trolling in the morning?
        Nah, I'm not playing. I'm embarrassed to admit I was even a little bit hype when the battle was announced. It was unbelievably trash. The whole event was trash. Might have been better if it wasn't the worst crowd of all time, but Idk.
        Thanks for the info. Damn, these oltymerz really dont give a fuck about battle rap anymore, Pesci had a comeback battle too a few days ago and I heard he pulled a Charlie, halfassed the whole thing and choked again. Battle was for the King of Mtl status and he couldn't put up a championship performance. Disappointed with the culture. To be honest, I'm only excited when there's a new T-Top, Hollow or Ogmios batlle, Lux and Day too, obv. Thats it, battle rap is reduced to these 5 names for me, noone else is even trying, to put in work or to be original and aim for the top. Pathetic really, a worldwide culture is propped up by a handful of names, and the thing is: anyone can battle rap, but noone has any clue, fucking dumb idiots all around.

Comment

yeah I feel like the World Dom LA event was kind of an anomaly, and battle rap is gonna continue to be pretty shitty until it eventually dies

Comment

i donated yrs ago .. i need back on the premium list wtf ...

Comment

^ contact [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION] hes the site owner
              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
              Originally posted by nick216
              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I wann see the fn battle? You cant do it you cant do it, I just wanna see it bro for myself

Comment

The battle was complete garbage. The beef was so old it seemed liked the werejust pretending to be overly mad at each other. It proved to me though caustic was lying, if you can’t write bars for yourself how are you writing them for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
                    Trust me, it's not worth it. The battle is trash. Arcane was even more boring than I could've imagined and caustic was average. Truly hard to watch all the way through. Arcane seriously had like 0 reaction the entire battle.
                    I find this hard to believe. A gentle trolling in the morning?
                    Nah, I'm not playing. I'm embarrassed to admit I was even a little bit hype when the battle was announced. It was unbelievably trash. The whole event was trash. Might have been better if it wasn't the worst crowd of all time, but Idk.
                    arcane first round was flames wtf you talmbout ?

Comment

Arcane got the 2nd because of better bars
                      and I arcane the third round because he kinda predicted caustic doing 3rd personal
                      "He got snuffed by soul for gossiping and having zero bars "
                      don't quote me but it went something like that

Comment

KOTD should vault that shit, this battle was long overdue, should've already happened years ago after the ghostwriting n payment shit. Not excited.

Comment

man fuqq is he talmmboutt we waitin on summer madness traffic smack vol 1 slow it dowwn

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X