Good for him.

Comment

Re: Diz going commercial

Originally posted by brodeezy View Post
      Originally posted by sandman View Post
      this is great for battling.

why is this good for battling? people doing cornball shit because money is on the table has never been "good" for anyone but the individual getting paid

and dizasters a cornball who cares about his money lmao
      who cares about money
      u must still have your parents pay your bills
      i as a fan of battling. would love to see battlers make rap money. and i know your mom just let you use the computer today. but that comes with sponsorships buddy.
      nice projecting, guy. im so far past that stage in my life that it doesnt even cross my mind to use as an insult to someone lmao. always nice to be reminded how many kids there are out here tho

u wanting to see "battlers make money" (which means u care about money, btw, so wtf lol) by doing cornball shit still isnt "good for battling" and it never has been. if it was, idk why battles suck so much now cuz there have been hella profitable gimmicks in the past

so u saying "its good for battling!!" is really just you saying "im dickriding dizaster making a corny decision that will have no positive trickle down effect on battle rap."

unless you consider "good for battling" being more russians spamming "SUBTITLES PLS RUSSIA" in more youtube videos for the next 6 months

i love my family and yes i love to make money
      i dont steal it.
      i dont cheat or rob for it
      i have my own business and 2 jobs i work so i can afford my house.
      so yes. money is of importance when u have bills motha fucka.....i like helping my sister financially. i like buying my mother things. that takes money
      does clarkes mom let u borrow her ebt card also. i can see y u dont care about money. she loves to support the homeless
      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

this is great for battling.

why is this good for battling? people doing cornball shit because money is on the table has never been "good" for anyone but the individual getting paid

and dizasters a cornball who cares about his money lmao
        who cares about money
        u must still have your parents pay your bills
        i as a fan of battling. would love to see battlers make rap money. and i know your mom just let you use the computer today. but that comes with sponsorships buddy.
        nice projecting, guy. im so far past that stage in my life that it doesnt even cross my mind to use as an insult to someone lmao. always nice to be reminded how many kids there are out here tho

u wanting to see "battlers make money" (which means u care about money, btw, so wtf lol) by doing cornball shit still isnt "good for battling" and it never has been. if it was, idk why battles suck so much now cuz there have been hella profitable gimmicks in the past

so u saying "its good for battling!!" is really just you saying "im dickriding dizaster making a corny decision that will have no positive trickle down effect on battle rap."

unless you consider "good for battling" being more russians spamming "SUBTITLES PLS RUSSIA" in more youtube videos for the next 6 months

i love my family and yes i love to make money
        i dont steal it.
        i dont cheat or rob for it
        i have my own business and 2 jobs i work so i can afford my house.
        so yes. money is of importance when u have bills motha fucka.....i like helping my sister financially. i like buying my mother things. that takes money
        does clarkes mom let u borrow her ebt card also. i can see y u dont care about money. she loves to support the homeless
        an american battle has 6 million views in 2-3 days
        has sponsers shooting ads and shit
        plz explain how merging two countries is bad for battling
        exspecially when the other countries have way more views on there shit battles than we do cal vs lux
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

i didnt say it was bad for battling. thats u getting confused

i was disagreeing that it was "good for battling" because battles dont get better because of exposure via gimmicky viral battles so why do i give a fuck?
          catch this fuccin negg!!

Comment

battle rap bro... smh
            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

nobodies going anywhere
              end thread
              Originally posted by Bohboh
              i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

Our grand grand parents had some obscure reasons to fight and they passed it on. Our grandparents fought each other in world wars, our parents hated and plotted on each other in cold wars, for reasons that were no longer there, they didnt even question it. Now here we are, we have no real reasons to hate each other. Don't let the media provoke you with "muh hacked election" thats simply them trying to create tension and separation (btw, the election WAS a bit "hacked" but it was done so in Hillaries favor, so it wouldn't be so obvious how badly she lost). We are not our grandparents. We judge each other not by what a 3rd person said about us but by judging each others direct actions and words. Trump and Putin both extended hands to each other but the deep state doesn't want cooperation and peace so they brainwash the masses and pour dirt on them, stiffling the progress. Say no to hate and lets step into the 21st century together as brothers. Peace.

Comment

I saw Diz tweet "people are saying the views are only because of Oxy, but they fail to realise it was my idea" or something similar....

It doesnt matter whos idea it was you absolute fuck boy, you average around 1 million views and you just battled Russia's biggest mainstream rapper who averages like 30 million. KOTD and Diz looking corny af.

You can kiss some russian mans ass for views but you cant copy respect

https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

A good 10k of sandman's posts are defending diz easily

Look at him, emotional
                    Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
                    Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba
                    Jooba jooba

Comment

bunch of lost niggaz in the thread failing to see the big picture

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X