Truth about OXXXY vs DIZ hype from an insider.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Truth about OXXXY vs DIZ hype from an insider.

Originally posted by soro View Post
    thank you for having posted this topic man, as axum said its interesting

i myself have been thinking that oxxxymiron's 3rd round ending against dizaster might actually be part of a long therm agenda against freedom of speech
    your post also allowed horrendous hot takes like this to happen

shut up you twat

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
      I don't really care about underground vs mainstream if the mainstream artist is skillful. It's like saying Kendrick Lamar is a sellout/bad rapper and Locksmith is better. With this in mind, Oxxxy was great and refreshing to hear with personals, erudite lines, comedy, nerd stuff, good rhythm etc. Maybe the Russian 2pac could have done better in Russian but not in English. Give him his dues..
      yeah if anyone is gonna argue locksmith is a better rapper than kdot i'm gonna have to ask you to leave

Comment

Oblivion

Comment

what russia got to do with this ?
          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Russia didn't rig the election, they were too busy rigging this battle rap contest!

Comment

listen to the first one and then listen to the rapping in this song

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieCalls View Post
                listen to the first one and then listen to the rapping in this song

you a fucking idiot bruh
                Slava, as a youngin, was mastering all types of flows. On top of his natural vocal talents he has the most dedication and work ethic in russhipohop, he's Charron minus autism and jew'ish plus the intelligence of the whole roster combined. He has international literature and politics majors. His IQ is probably all of URL and half of KOTD combined. If you ever see an image of prodigy - he is it. His 3 rounds vs Oxxxy are the greatest ever written, 10s of thousands of russian "smartasses" seem to agree. He did the impossible, convincingly. In 15 minutes he took a culture idol, whom EVERYONE in the room (and in the whole country) loved, lowered him to earth, reduced him to a human, reduced him to a dumb kid, ate him, then shitted him out while smiling, pointed at that piece of shit and said: look! a turd! AND EVERYONE BELIEVED HIM! 5-0 no contest vs an unbeatable legend with bottomless pockets (votes are bought in rap leagues, but no judge in his right mind would vote for OXXXY after what Slava did, because he would lose ALL credibility as a humam). Try to do that lol. With all the cameras watching.
                Russia will JFK him soon though, sadly.
                He has songs with names such as "Young Rothschild" well, if you can think independently at all, you can see what Im saying.

Comment

PS.
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQnUkYiCMcM"]ЗАМАЙ, Слава КПСС, zoo in space - Антихайп (Майти Ди prod.) - YouTube[/ame]

Slava is the 2nd guy spittin but watch the whole thing, shits PURE fyaaaah

Comment

This Salvia dude must be good in bed, he's got you in your feelings hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      This Salvia dude must be good in bed, he's got you in your feelings hard.
                      To be honest, I think he is weak, comparing to me.
                      Then again, I would not reduce myself to rapping, I'm working on much bigger and more important (to humanity) projects in real life.
                      My interest in battle rap is something of a topical curiosity, it is young and has potential, thats all.
                      It has been greatly disappointing lately and I see no way forth for it has hit a VERY thick wall of audience dumbness :)

Lux knows,
                      Day knows..

Comment

hahaha just noticed thread tags, whoever punched those in is a hoot :) thanks for the lolz

Comment

Is he good in bed though?

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                            Is he good in bed though?
                            You are asking me how some other guy is in bed?
                            Widen your interest circle, shits scary homo.

Comment

anyone checking here, look at my replies on previous page, some more info there that jewish Yakuza tried to slide. JEWS will all burn, there will be peace on earth.

Comment

Bro, calm down. I didn't say he copied them and wants to even be in that genre. But if you listen, they are eerily similar!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X