Clear All

Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS: TAY ROC VS HOLLOW DA DON

Lets go!!!
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Still not sure how people say hollow got the first! Two many dry spots! The first line the water shit was whack, the hat shit was whack, the swear to god was whack! Roc had heat the first two rounds! And hollow third, how he shoot people first two rounds then become conscious the last one! Roc 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by hoytsmith View Post
        Still not sure how people say hollow got the first! Two many dry spots! The first line the water shit was whack, the hat shit was whack, the swear to god was whack! Roc had heat the first two rounds! And hollow third, how he shoot people first two rounds then become conscious the last one! Roc 2-1

Nigga please. Tay Roc says the most overrated outdated simple shit ever. It only sounds hot because of how he delivers it in that same lame wack ass delivery he brings.
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Nigga please. Tay Roc says the most overrated outdated simple shit ever. It only sounds hot because of how he delivers it in that same lame wack ass delivery he brings.

Oh ok buddy!! U seem upset!?

Comment

"They dont care about people until there's blood on the line"

Hollow said the realest shit and coldest shit that made Roc look like a bitch. Gun bars arent enough anymore.
            How that compares to ur niggas chillin wit the enemy n doin surprise battles so ur boy don't get wind his beef gonna b in the east coast makin money

A goof such as yourself wouldn't understand that tho ur best friends are battle rappers unever met

Comment

Tay roc 2-1

Comment

Hollow 3-0, if you disagree fight me irl.
                sigpic

Comment

Bitch you mad... IN REAL LIFE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN BREATHE AT ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                    "They dont care about people until there's blood on the line"

Hollow said the realest shit and coldest shit that made Roc look like a bitch. Gun bars arent enough anymore.
                    How that compares to ur niggas chillin wit the enemy n doin surprise battles so ur boy don't get wind his beef gonna b in the east coast makin money

A goof such as yourself wouldn't understand that tho ur best friends are battle rappers unever met
                    See that last letter that "Earl" is spelt with?

Exactly.

Comment

Bitch you mad... IN REAL LIFE, YOU WOULDNT EVEN BREATHE AT ME!!!
                      I kno sir, i kno, im being honest u scare, the way u formed those words tells me, ur a real tough guy i would not want to mess with, ur a real gangster with the keys sheesh howd u get so hard!

But roc 2-1 hollow 1st wasnt that tough, not evem as close to as tough as u are buddy! Emotional hoe ass!

Comment

I dont know whether i come off as biased since im a hollow fan but i cant really see how tay roc could have gotten that. he had a couple of lines here and there, that was it as far as im concerned. I do however think it was pretty fucking weak of hollow to stop all the time because some people were talking, it wasnt even obnoxious and he couldve just started rapping and made them silen. Instead we had a lot of pauses.

He still won tho!

Comment

I love Hollows first
                          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Definitily a classic
                            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by thesalesman View Post
                              I dont know whether i come off as biased since im a hollow fan but i cant really see how tay roc could have gotten that.
                              You spoke the minds of many.

I can't recall a memorable line from Rocs rounds. Only the way he delivers them as usual. The same delivery hes had over a decade. His fake fanbase wont man up and admit he lost. Thats gassing.

Comment

Even if Hollow stumbled... Bmagic stumbled against Big T 10 times and even choked til they cut him off but this site had the nerve to say he STILL won.

Hollow stumbles once and its an automatic loss. Smh

Idiots.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X