X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FREE LIVE KOTD WD7 PPV STREAM LINK IN HERE

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Originally posted by sandman View Post
    tez 3-0 honestly. first two ice choked or slipped and in a judge battle auto loss. no conversation or debating. cortez rd were too close to as good or better to say the slips didnt mean shit.
    and third ice was on the way to win and his rd ended horrible
    thirty or 21 tez. no debating

What do you constitute as a choke and slip/stumble ???

Coytez was slippin/stumbling too
    ice first rd
    when he was doing the laws. he was on law five and completley stopped. and u see it. and he jumps right into law 6. thats a choke
    rd two wasnt as bad. but he even swore inbetween. ice rounds werent that much better to say a choke dont count. lil things matter in a judged battle
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Knamelis is still using the system.

I like Knamelis, think he's a cool. His system is much more professional & thought out than Math's bar system or whatever tf that shit was called.

So Knamelis system isn't flawed however i be willing to bet he didn't understand 50% minimum of what Ice was rapping. Thats the thing if you don't understand what he's actually rapping/his allusions/references then you just can't intelligently judge it fairly.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

lmao knamelis is a fag

Cortez sucks

Biggk walked over him with like 5minutes of total material..

Comment

Knamelis def long stroke thick af big titties mixed bitches on the daily

Comment

I see niggas still tryin to pretend Ice aint spitting gibberish in his rounds. Cortez got robbed.
            sigpic

Comment

It wasn't gibberish in any way shape or form. It's one thing to actually get/understand what Ice is saying, appreciate that he has a unique but just not like how he writes/raps it. Thats how it should be for every battle rapper.

Y'all just can't comprehend what he's talkin' about. Anybody who says it's gibberish just proves how much of a square each and everyone of you are.

It really makes me wonder how much of the raps you hear in countless battles and how many goes right over your heads cluelessly. Niggas prob look to see if and how the league owner/crowd/air head eye candy bitches reacts before they can tell something is hot without even knowing what they're saying 50% of the time- if not more.

Comment

I think Ice edged it, but why did Organik let Ice rap for as long as he did in a judged match lol, especially considering how strict he was on time limits earlier in the night for the matches that weren't judged

A judged match is like the one time where it really matters if both battlers are rapping within set time limits

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                  It wasn't gibberish in any way shape or form. It's one thing to actually get/understand what Ice is saying, appreciate that he has a unique but just not like how he writes/raps it. Thats how it should be for every battle rapper.

Y'all just can't comprehend what he's talkin' about. Anybody who says it's gibberish just proves how much of a square each and everyone of you are.

It really makes me wonder how much of the raps you hear in countless battles and how many goes right over your heads cluelessly. Niggas prob look to see if and how the league owner/crowd/air head eye candy bitches reacts before they can tell something is hot without even knowing what they're saying 50% of the time- if not more.
                  Nah it's gibberish, I understand you want to feel cool for "getting" all the "super obscure street shit" ICE is spittin. But it aint hard to understand him, it's just irrelevant bullshit that people pretend is hard because they want to be "in" on the street bars, but he aint saying anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

Naw not at all, if you knew what he was talking about you wouldn't of used that particular word "gibberish" - like so many countless other people have when every other Ice battle happens.

Basically you can say this, Roc is known as the gun bar king a lot people know his raps are about guns, but don't know barely anything(if not nothing whatsoever) about firearms- let alone actually fired and own one. They can assume/gage how hot it is to them based on how he rapped it but don't know exactly what gun/caliber/ammo/brand/accessory/modification ect he's talking about. But it's just hot how he rapped it and how he integrated the name of the person he's talking about is used in the raps.

Comment

It's gibberish because it's irrelevant bullshit. I'd say it's a better chance the ones who have no idea what ICE is saying are the ones reacting. Look at the people in the KOTD crowd who cheer, they don't know what the fuck ICE is saying. They just cheering because they think they should be not because they understood and think it's a dope line.
                      sigpic

Comment

Where are the links?

Comment

before the battle i was already feeling like there was no way kotd was gonna take the chain away from their brand new champion, just wouldnt make sense to hurt their brand like that
                          I was thinking that the judges were going to "edge" this to head ice regardless of how the battle went
                          Personally from first watch i have rd1 toss up, rd2 edged by cortez, rd3 edged by head ice

the thing is that since head ice is the champion i feel like edging or having debatable rounds isnt enough, i expect more if youre the champion, especially if youre rapping second
                          I think thats why the vibe i had when watching was that cortez was edging each round, and why to me it kinda felt like a cortez "3-0 no body/every round being close" type of battle

that being said its nothing new that the chain obviously doesnt mean anything imo, i dont understand people who imply that being an official league champion is meaningful
                          To simply be considered the champion in the eyes of a lot of people means something, but to have league staff members decide between themselves to distribute titles to battlers well thats obviously meaningless to me, since we cant expect an unbiased approach (theyre a brand with objectives ect)

either way, apart from the silent crowd i think that this wasnt a bad battle

Comment

They need Ice as the champ to help get KOTD more urban.

Comment

Where the link???????????

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...