• Re: FREE LIVE KOTD WD7 PPV STREAM LINK IN HERE

Battles!

Comment

KOTD!

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                Sooooo if that is the case does that mean that the link is available already to those that have paid their dues?
                That said, do quotes count?
                Next question... Why, in gods name, if they know that these restrictions exist, did you chose to give out the link I. This manner? Absolutely rediculous. The only thing those restrictions are going to do is cause people to search for links elsewhere. I understand not wanting people bouncing I and out abusing the site, but this is an unreasonable restriction. That said this entire rant is about 500 characters or so.....nobody is going to do this......

No quotes don't count, why would they ?

Look @ mine and other join dates, obviously we paid our dues and are active on a reg basis suppling content. If you don't like it then bounce aint no love lost for cockroaches. Don't like it than go buy it cheap ass jew mongrel.

Only thing you're proving is the original owner was right on his stance in regards to "seasonal cocksuckers".
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Is B.Dot vs Verb tonight?

Comment

Also didn't Verb retire?

Comment

Solomon vs Illmac potential classic

Comment

"Ain't no love lost for cockroaches" lmfaooo

Comment

Jersey

Comment

I have been coming here for links for years now....just because I don't clutter the thread with unimportant ramblings does not make my desire to watch any more "seasonal"...
                            Originally posted by Justice View Post
                            Sooooo if that is the case does that mean that the link is available already to those that have paid their dues?
                            Next question... Why, in gods name, if they know that these restrictions exist, did you chose to give out the link I. This manner? Absolutely rediculous. The only thing those restrictions are going to do is cause people to search for links elsewhere. I understand not wanting people bouncing I and out abusing the site, but this is an unreasonable restriction. That said this entire rant is about 500 characters or so.....nobody is going to do this......

Look @ mine and other join dates, obviously we paid our dues and are active on a reg basis suppling content. If you don't like it then bounce aint no love lost for cockroaches. Don't like it than go buy it cheap ass jew mongrel.

Only thing you're proving is the original owner was right on his stance in regards to "seasonal cocksuckers".

Comment

Damn Zorba

Comment

I have been coming here for links for years now....just because I don't clutter the thread with unimportant ramblings does not make my desire to watch any more "seasonal"...
                                Originally posted by Justice View Post

It's as simple as this smuck sucker

You don't contribute to the site- you get no benefits from the site.

Think of it in the way how people get a pension- for putting in work.

Broke ass whining bitch nigga
                                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X