Thesaurus exposes Charron & Organik steps in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thesaurus exposes Charron & Organik steps in.

Originally posted by TipZ View Post
    exposes him as what? hes got a job so what?
    It's not a job it's a scam. Honestly suprised it's even legal. Going door to door under the false pretense you're a fire inspector and lying to them about their furnace being broken, and then selling them something they don't need is simply deceipt. I've heard about this scam before as well, these companies prey on the elderly in particular because they are typically the most ignorant when it comes to these types of scams. Dude is a real piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      reddit.com
      Give us the basic gestalt, that shit site is incomprehensible.

Comment

boring

Comment

Originally posted by hkat0047 View Post
          It's not a job it's a scam. Honestly suprised it's even legal. Going door to door under the false pretense you're a fire inspector and lying to them about their furnace being broken, and then selling them something they don't need is simply deceipt. I've heard about this scam before as well, these companies prey on the elderly in particular because they are typically the most ignorant when it comes to these types of scams. Dude is a real piece of shit.

But yet half these battle rappers claim gangs and claim they kill people and sell drugs. Drugs ruin families a hell of a lot quicker than some white boy scamming people door to door. Im not preaching im just saying its like a dying hippopotamus.
          https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by hkat0047 View Post

But yet half these battle rappers claim gangs and claim they kill people and sell drugs. Drugs ruin families a hell of a lot quicker than some white boy scamming people door to door. Im not preaching im just saying its like a dying hippopotamus.
            Sure, but a) We don't usually have any actual proof that those rappers do those types of things (whereas we have real evidence that Charron is a scam artist), and b) Charron is a dweeby privileged suburban white Canadian with wealthy parents who doesn't actually need to do dirty shit like this to get by

He probably thinks this boosts his street cred or something

Comment

Organik said Charron is a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay-Z View Post
                Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                reddit.com
                Give us the basic gestalt, that shit site is incomprehensible.
                I don't like reddit either, but from what I could understand it appears chart on works as a furnace sellsman. But in Canada his line of work typically includes lying to costumers to get them to buy things they don't need.

In britian theres a dude who sold like 6k doors to an old lady who needed 1 door replaced. It's scummy af

Comment

Thesaurus didn't expose anyone but himself
                  CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Hollow vs Roc gonna do such crazy numbers same with Hitman and Shine
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X