Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher

I don't think I could maintain any sort of friendship with a rapper ever again. From the rich to the poor and the gangsta to the activist. They're just a bunch of narcissistic douche bags.

Comment

That goes for most entertainers period

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
        That goes for most entertainers period

For sure. You can find humble musicians but anyone who wants to be a "star" is worth avoiding.

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
          This is the top comment btw:

whatshallwedonext
          18 minutes ago
          Making us choose between you or Trump? Saying if we can't choose then f**k us? So basically we can't be your fans if we have different political views as you? Oh well. I think I'll stick with Trump thanks, I ain't siding with a 44 year old thug who thinks he's a big man by talking shit about a 71 year old man. You're not speaking for "all of America" you're speaking for your Hollywood pedophile ring. We Americans are happy with Trump, he's doing a great job and people like are you reason he will win again in 2020! LMAO! Cry me a river.
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

R.I.P. Ekelon & [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Can we just get Yelawolf's new album instead of this crap? Love Story was fire I'm tired of the politickin'. Don't skimp on the rebel flags either.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                Whats the meaning of it than
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw"]Metallica - "Don't Tread On Me" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

"Here before a million views". That's the comment you're celebrating?

Ffs. You're really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    "Here before a million views". That's the comment you're celebrating?

Ffs. You're really pathetic.

Comment

• Re: Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher

Damn I thought I wasnt top comment though? Backtracking nice.

Comment

Literally nobody cares except you. I’ve literally never seen someone brag about having the top comment on YouTube. I thought it would at least have some substance, but no. It’s the same stupid shit on every other YouTube video fishing for likes.

Im not trolling, not exaggerating, not joking when I say you’re pathetic.

Comment

Lotta warm chests itt
                          Originally posted by Wreckless
                          I would have rather been black than an orphan
                          https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
                            He is intentionally deceiving the public, furthering the evil agenda of the deep state thugs. He is a traitor to humanity. Don't fall for the narrative thats being given to you on TV.
                            100 PERCENT!! NIggaz dont see how Hollywood is corrupt. God will see us through.

Comment

Originally posted by Fyodor View Post
                              He is intentionally deceiving the public, furthering the evil agenda of the deep state thugs. He is a traitor to humanity. Don't fall for the narrative thats being given to you on TV.
                              100 PERCENT!! NIggaz don't see how Hollywood is corrupt. God will see us through.

Comment

why is fyodor quoting himself

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X