Smack presents: TRAFFIC 3 DIZASTER VS TAYROC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smack presents: TRAFFIC 3 DIZASTER VS TAYROC

So now there's another URL rapper called roc ??? I'm mad confused I thought diz was battling Tay but after seeing all the comments saying roc 3-0 and shit I now realise it's not the same person..... oh wait this is otbva the place where niggahs hate on diz but desperately beg for his bootlegs.... diz will kill Tay roc he got bodied by a nerdy lonely charron in front of all his neighbourhood family and friends..... you fools mad crazy I really comment anymore because half of this forum is a flock of morons that follow what's best to at the time....
    im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

Originally posted by mercer View Post
      So now there's another URL rapper called roc ??? I'm mad confused I thought diz was battling Tay but after seeing all the comments saying roc 3-0 and shit I now realise it's not the same person..... oh wait this is otbva the place where niggahs hate on diz but desperately beg for his bootlegs.... diz will kill Tay roc he got bodied by a nerdy lonely charron in front of all his neighbourhood family and friends..... you fools mad crazy I really comment anymore because half of this forum is a flock of morons that follow what's best to at the time....

People are expecting that Diz will embarrass himself and/or get emotional during it that will lead to him fucking up or half ass'ing the battle with a subpar performance/so so writing = him getting bodied, and for good reason they think that, since Diz done that type of shit enough in the past.

Diz USED to be top 2 of all time/active.

I used to really want to see Diz vs Lux- actually thought it had potential to be one of the, if not thee greatest battle ever- no bs. Haven't crossed my mind in like 4- 5yrs. Where he was as a battle rapper to where he is now (and where he could've been) is pretty disappointing when you really look @ it in the grand scheme of things. He could of left a GREAT legacy and cemented his status. But with where's he been since then, is littered with a -substantial- amount of mediocrity/laziness/unprofessionalism/cringeworthiness.

It's been all down hill since then, you only see fleeting glimpses of that Dizaster once in a long ass while, even then its too momentally and is followed by a bunch of lackluster lines, cringing/corny jokes, him whining in a embarrassing manner or dna @ his worst most garbage caliber kind of rebuttals.

He's def Mount Rushmore though, but he wouldn't make a top 20-25 list of the current best/active. Diz really needs like 5 -GOOD- performances back to back, he beat Hollow in the 1 off(that doesn't mean shit to me iah tho), but he needs a few Canibus/1st rd Dna battle-esque Diz 4real.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Diz da GOAT.
        Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Mercer got schooled the fuck out doe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
            I got schooled ???? Your clearly 12 you shouldn't be watching this content..... tell your crusty mum that schooled hasn't been a used word since she swallowed your sister from your dads dick in the sixties.....you schooled yourself stealing names from someone's 1960's dairy
            im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

Diz the worst of all time no joke
              Originally posted by bodybaggarzz
              i love smoking joints. i after yesterday made 3 sigarettes joint, get high my niggggerssss

Comment

I hope Roc take the whole cave with him, Diz a shady mf
                https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by mercer View Post
                  Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                  I got schooled ???? Your clearly 12 you shouldn't be watching this content..... tell your crusty mum that schooled hasn't been a used word since she swallowed your sister from your dads dick in the sixties.....you schooled yourself stealing names from someone's 1960's dairy
                  STFU

Comment

.i fuk with this hard body
                    *angryfan voice

Comment

Diz is not an URL rapper clearly that shit he does is strictly for KOTD / Grindtime just like Cortez and DNA are better KOTD battlers is nothing wrong with that it's just the way it is.......and well since Tay Roc don't slip up or choke this is should be an easy win

Comment

Originally posted by medium skeleton sean View Post
                        Diz the worst of all time no joke
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X