• Show
Clear All

Re: Time to heal hosted by Shammy

Originally posted by blaze View Post
    Originally posted by queenzflip View Post
    I just heard that.....yo shahariah is going to end up killing herself!!! Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!
    yo try to get number 9, star and shampoo on your podcast homie, that would be dope and funny

Stars my brother and he know he welcome anytime and I aksed him to come down, its really on him to come thru. I aint sucking no nigga dick with a straw just for a feature on my show.
    bet , yo i know you was tuned in when lady shea aka lady kaka GOT FIRED POWWWW!!! thief ass ratchet lady, lansky was hyped on his ig live after
    I caught most of the show but missed that part....i caught up to shampoo checking her for the $20...what happened after
    Quietroom Battles CEO
    @Queenzflip

Bend Yo Mic #Pause

Comment

I just heard that.....yo shahariah is going to end up killing herself!!! Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!
      yo try to get number 9, star and shampoo on your podcast homie, that would be dope and funny

Stars my brother and he know he welcome anytime and I aksed him to come down, its really on him to come thru. I aint sucking no nigga dick with a straw just for a feature on my show.
      bet , yo i know you was tuned in when lady shea aka lady kaka GOT FIRED POWWWW!!! thief ass ratchet lady, lansky was hyped on his ig live after
      What happened?? She embezzling Superchat donations??

Comment

I missed the last show but definatly caught this one - Lady Shae caught the heat. Star pimped slapped all the ******ness out of her. Cot damn she was in tears, humiliated and destroyed!!!! Lansky loving that shit 4real
        Quietroom Battles CEO
        @Queenzflip

Bend Yo Mic #Pause

Comment

Classics man. He really said some gay shot exposing himself on live and direct.
          Are u the real queenzfipper?
          sigpic

Comment

If so stop doing wrestling moves to your children on cam. You're gonna fuck em up and DCFS or OCFS ain't gonna wanna hear u was "just playin".
            sigpic

Comment

Stupid idiot
              sigpic

Comment

Benoit doe????

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.