Lush leaves GT and takes freshcoast wit him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lush leaves GT and takes freshcoast wit him...

Pen fucks with Immortal Technique, nh. I assume he cosigns Immortal's music and message in the process. If he is allowing the actions of a view to alter his perception of us as a whole group that really goes against one of Immortal's main messages: do not allow the actions of a few to create a global belief which will affect your interactions in a negative way with an entire group of people that are associated in some way with the actions of the few that inspired said original negative global belief.

In short, if my logic here is accurate, it's hypocritical or Pen doesn't really believe in what he cosigns. Or I might be reading too much into it, but meh, I'm trying to rationalize as much of this as I can based on what little I know on the subject.

Comment

Re: Lush leaves GT and takes freshcoast wit him...

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      Well yeah if they were sending him links to the threads or whatever he'd think it was people from here, but no one who actually likes the site would be dumb enough to do that. Battle rap groupies will do anything to get some attention, there was a dude sending messages to Thesaurus on twitter saying we were bootlegging his album, wouldn't surprise me if it was some dickhead trying to get props from Pen.

I don't think he'll ever want to post here, he's still mad about the first bootleg PPV last year.
      You aint lying.

he said he wasnt mad at the bootlegs. Just mad that niggas was rubbing it in his face.
      Originally posted by heartless
      Of course im in ya window like bruh man holdin' up the four or I'll stand (Stan) with a Roscoe when I show up at ya door. nigga that tommy got bald heads, that bitch big shirley (surely) you'll see Magic lying cold (cole) the glock is lighter than gina but its kickin' like dragon fly Jones. nigga you better weave like pam or I'll even bring ya momma pain (momma payne) when im raising (raisin) biscuits the clips is like shenene cuz they black and got straight extensions

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X