Dizaster vs Oxxxymiron going down at WD7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dizaster vs Oxxxymiron going down at WD7

bigg k is a beast homie. he atleast earns the right to be considered mount rushmore. and for white fans. he is the best ever or close. mine is him and iron. so yes. lil things like that atleast get u a reason to be there.....
    and bigg k bodies people. i dont know if hollow bodied anyone other than big t. but i like hollow a lot ,....im jus sayin
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

I called it!

I knew about the hollow vs diz battle, and now I predicted this battle as well.

Comment

[ame]https://twitter.com/AvocadoIsGod/status/908388701641703424[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by VA slim View Post
          Originally posted by Griff View Post
          Bigg K vs Hollow needs to happen.. the battle for Mt. Rushmore's Final spot
          Kek... so you're telling me bigg K's battles with 150 people watching at best make him eligible?
          Bigg K career + his pen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Horrible Hollow's career + his pen
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Hollow got bodied by Joey

Also let's not forget what Bigg K did to Con.

Comment

Who in the absolute fuck

I thought thread title was a joke about one of the people on the site writings texts battles at diz but then saw the trailer
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Organik would be smart to hook diz up with a couple $100 of rosetta stone lessons on Russian or whatever tf the language is and make Diz battle in the other guys language.

Lock Diz up in a hotel room with nothing but 8 balls and a o z of incredible hulk for a weekend and he will be ready if he can master freestyling in the guys language during lucid dreaming.
                fuck you faggot.
                with that being said, you made me lol, so fuck you anyway, you fucking faggot

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                  Who in the absolute fuck

I thought thread title was a joke about one of the people on the site writings texts battles at diz but then saw the trailer
                  He's literally the most viewed battlerapper of all time.

Comment

only battled like 5 times too....

Comment

Should get Kit The Whale to translate the guy's previous battle and rap it out for us in english

Comment

Battle rap been lame this year aside from a few matches but World Dom is gonna be nuts. This is a huge main event

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                          bigg k is a beast homie. he atleast earns the right to be considered mount rushmore. and for white fans. he is the best ever or close. mine is him and iron. so yes. lil things like that atleast get u a reason to be there.....
                          and bigg k bodies people. i dont know if hollow bodied anyone other than big t. but i like hollow a lot ,....im jus sayin
                          "For white fans"... so it's an affirmative action spot? Having Bigg K on there is like having Danny Myers on there

Comment

Kek... so you're telling me bigg K's battles with 150 people watching at best make him eligible?
                            Bigg K career + his pen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Horrible Hollow's career + his pen
                            Immmm gonna have to go ahead and say no

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                              "For white fans"... so it's an affirmative action spot? Having Bigg K on there is like having Danny Myers on there
                              are u reaching there guy
                              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Immmm gonna have to go ahead and say no
                                Quantum Physics, ILLmac, Caustic, Lu Cipher, & Pass's pen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hollow's pen

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X